WTS: Used USMC ILBE Marpat ARCTERYX Main Packs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JGrelle, Apr 12, 2010.

1. JGrelle

JGrelle Monkey+++

I have some USED USMC Marpat ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment ) ARCTERYX Main Backpack's for sale.

Designed by Arc’teryx’s LEAF (Law Enforcement and Armed Forces) program and manufactured by Propper Inc., the USMC ILBE is made from Cordura 725 denier fabric, with pixilated MARPAT (MARine PATtern) printed onto it. The pack also bears a PALS grid (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) for smaller modular attachments.

The Main pack is 4500 Cu In. & can easily carry over 100lbs
    More info here: ILBE - Improved Load Bearing Equipment | ILBE Backpack

These packs are used & some have tears & rips, mainly cosmetic & all easily repairable, but are in overall good functional condition, They are not in new condition, but the prices reflect that. IMHO they are still a great quality pack (they are a bit dusty could use a light cleaning). Prices below now include a good condition top cover

Price Depending on condition.

Good: (minor cosmetic wear) $150.00 shipped (Sold out for now)
    Average Plus (Not up to my Good Condition Standards but better than average: May have some minor Fraying on Straps, possibily some minor stitching that has come un done on straps, or other very minor flaws. $130 Shipped
    Average: (may have frayed or torn strap & or broken buckle (will include replacement buckle) easily repairable $90.00 shipped
    Worn: ( May have medium rips & tears, and possibility a broken buckle (will include replacement buckle), Frayed Straps, or other flaws all repairable) $75.00 shipped
    Worn as above W/ missing waistband: and some repairable & rips & tears $60.00 shipped (waistbands are available on e-bay as well)

Top Covers alone: $30 for a Good condition Top cover with a good map compartment zipper, $20 for one with a defective zipper

These are awesome packs, and with the exception of the ones missing the waist band, they are fully functional as is & you can get one for a fraction of what they list for on e-bay. New these sell for over $450 & complete used ones for $250 & up

If you have questions Please e-mail as I don't check my pm's as often me.
    I will consider all reasonable offers.

Although I have just a few posts here, you can check my feed back on the Snipers Hide forum, the M14 firing line forum, WarRifles, & AR15.com under the same username

Thanks for looking & Semper Fi

This first pack is one of the "Good" condition packs. The one pictured is already spoken for, but I still have a few more similar to it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Nice packs when they are new, but these seem to be worth what you are asking for. I would buy one, but I just bought a new pack last month, and the recent Bates Tora Bora's took my expendable income for the month.

I still want one of these. They really are fabulous packs.

3. JGrelle

JGrelle Monkey+++

Thanks for the comments
    They are in really decent condition . The ones I classify as good, are a bit dusty have some minor scuffing & possibly a minor surface tear on the outer fabric of the waistband, but nothing that would affect it's function/performance in the least bit. They are a real good deal. Even the average ones will have no issues that will affect their function, just a bit more used.

4. JGrelle

JGrelle Monkey+++

Some better pictures, This is one of the "Good" condition packs. The one pictured is already spoken for, but I still have a few more similar to it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. siucatga

siucatga Monkey+

Hey I am interest in this pack, can you send me an email at K1chow@csbsju.edu thanks

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I just bought one of these. Wow!! Very nice. I have spent a lot more money for a lot less quality. These are well worth what he is selling them for.

7. JGrelle

JGrelle Monkey+++

Thanks for the comments!,
    I also now have Top covers for the packs. Price for Top cover is $40 shipped for a Good condition top cover with good map compartment zipper.

8. supersoup

supersoup Monkey+

J-I am very interested in your packs, send me an PM Thanks!

9. tammygotcher

tammygotcher Monkey+

love to get one,though we just bought new packs for a trip a month ago...

10. mattnthehat

mattnthehat Monkey+

I'm intrested in one of these. If you can email me at mattnthehat02@aol.com. Do still have any that are in good condition. I'd also like to get a Top Cover. Thanks

11. USMCLTSmith

USMCLTSmith Monkey+

I am a LT in the Marine Corps and I would like to get one. Do you still have some of the good condition packs left? Please email @ jonsubwaysmith@sbcglobal.net . I live in KC, so maybe the shipping will be less.

12. JGrelle

JGrelle Monkey+++

Still some packs now available, remaining packs may have torn straps or a broken buckle that can be easily repaired (replacement buckle will be included if it has a broken one), zippers still good. Prices adjusted for the packs with defects.

e-mail me at j.grelle@cox.net

13. Nerdcodie

Nerdcodie Monkey+

MAin Pack Good Top Sack

Hello there, and welcome to all. I was wondering if you still have any of the Min Pack(2nd Gen.) top pouches in good condition left. I would very much like to purchase one. Admire your collection.

14. JGrelle

JGrelle Monkey+++

PM Sent, Top Covers still available & also price drop on Average & lesser packs

15. keeble1

keeble1 Monkey+

Wish I would've bought my pack from JGrelle!

Received a pack (ILBE) from Ebay....and dont think it is what they advertised
    Live and learn

Might look at getting one if theyre still available

16. DUGuy

DUGuy Monkey+

any left? email sent

17. cetane

cetane Monkey+

I am really looking for these packs. Do you have the assault packs to attach to them? Also the RECON version? My email _____________

Edited to remove e-mail address. It's a privacy issue, cetane. Strongly suggest PMs to start with until you know your correspondent.
    Regards and welcome aboard.
    ghrit.

Thanks didnt know

18. DUGuy

DUGuy Monkey+

I never heard anything from the OP on here or via e-mail.

19. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Some people don't check in daily. He probably sold them all, but I cannot say for certain.

20. DukeTestor

DukeTestor Monkey+

I'm interested in one of these bags, too. Do you get some more anytime soon.. and do you ship to europe :) ?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7