one step closer to .gov control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gunbartender, Mar 17, 2012.

1. gunbartender

gunbartender Monkey+++

BHO's newest executive order. if i read this right, he can go to our farmers and say; here is a .gov contract for X and you will now make this priority over all other things, no other production but this contract.
    Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness | The White House

basically, you'll grow what we say when we say and for who we say, whether it be peacetime or wartime.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Reading that, he can also, as CIC(!) order civilians to serve in dot gov agencies.

This guy is worrisome. Thing is, if a follow on prexy doesn't rescind or modify an EO, he will have the same powers. When you have the time and inclination, root back into history and see which EOs are still alive and well.

oldawg likes this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Now I think I know why DHS needs the 450 Million rounds of 40 Cal.

Actually this action has been telegraphed and is in line with Agenda 21 of the UN and the Rural Council EO signed last year.

So basically we now live in a fascist state. Fricken great. Heil Obummer.[bow]

fedorthedog, Alpha Dog and oldawg like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So...No election this year...

Alpha Dog, Falcon15 and VisuTrac like this.
  5. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

I know that there are a lot of EO's still open from WWII, but that was more for a lack of recinding them then any other reason, this is something entierly diffrent. I am always concerned about what is coming down the road (why else would I be here), but today, for the first time, I was truly afraid about what we are going to see real soon. As I was reading it, my wife looked at me and asked what was wrong and I could not even put into words how I was feeling, all I told her was thankfully it was nothing we didn't see coming, just a lot sooner then we thought.

Never so much as now do I hope I am wrong and I die with a closet full of food and a label of "that crazy old man down the street"

Sapper John likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

Unfortunately Scrapman, I'm pretty sure you are not crazy.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well fellow's and ladies...
    The way i'm reading this..The jig is up!!!
    They know in D.C. that the country is coming apart at the seam's...

8. VisuTrac

hopedemotivator.

9. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Ghrit, Ask and Ye shall receive:
    Executive Order 10995 - Authorizes Governmental Seizure of ALL communications media in the US

Executive Order 10997 - Authorizes Governmental Seizure of ALL Electrical power, fuels, minerals, public or private

Executive Order 10998 - Authorizes Government seizure of all food resources and farms.

Executive Order 10999 - Authorizes Governmental Seizure of ALL means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks, or vehicles of ANY kind, gives total control of all highways, seaports, and waterways.

Executive Order 11000 - Authorizes Governmental Seizure of ALL American people for work forces under Federal supervision, including splitting families if needed.

Executive Order 11001 - Authorizes Governmental Seizure of ALL health, education, and welfare facilities, public and private.

Executive Order 11002 - Authorizes Postmaster General to register all men, women, and children in the US.

Executive Order 11003 - Authorizes Governmental seizure of all airports and aircraft.

Executive Order 11004 - Authorizes Governmental seizure of all housing and finance authorities, to establish forced relocation areas designated as "unsafe" . (This little gem was signed by JFK in 1962)

Executive Order 11005 - Authorizes Governmental seizure of all railways, inland waterways, and storage facilities, public or private.

Here is a nice kicker:

Executive Order 12919 - Authorizes, encompasses, and continues all of the above Executive Orders. Did I mention continues them? This EO was signed on June 3, 1994 by Bill Clinton. No President since has rescinded his EO.

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Don't get why it's taking so long.
    Our Forefathers.

11. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Because "we" haven't paid the tab of 0bama-care, paid the tab for 0bama's debts, or the cost of 0bama's energy and food yet.

12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I guess the "how to boil a frog" fable is too much in effect.[dunno]

Cephus likes this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

One word...Secession !!!

14. VisuTrac

Gator, you do know how the last time states tried to succeed dontcha?

I think an attempt this time would have even more dire consequences. IE first round didn't have drones nor attack helicopters.

But, that said Long Live the Independent State of Michigan !

Falcon15 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am anxiously waiting for the Green Mountain Boys to kick this thing off. Ain't their State Motto, "Live Free or Die" ?

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We now have more state's...again...Secession !!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Lucky Johnson, oldawg and VisuTrac like this.
  17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Live free or die is new hampshire. Green mountains boys are vermont. Vermont motto is more hippies with guns...

Sapper John and VisuTrac like this.
  18. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Same neighborhood, wrong street ...... damn

Sapper John likes this.
  19. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

With what the government has done hurt me and my children really my whole lifetime,,, their debt and blunder is their problem not mine. I WILL NEVER FIGHT OR ALLOW MY CHILDREN TO FIGHT for the current state of the USA.

Hope I have not offended anyone but thats the way I feel.

20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Psst. We have most of the Oil and Refinery's...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7