Soybeans .. Yuck!

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by VisuTrac, Sep 11, 2011.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Ok, they really aren't that bad unless you like to take in estrogen, yep the hormone that them dern women have got.

OR ...

the women in your life already have a plethora of (my case).

Too much estrogen is bad juju for the missus and everyone within a few feet.

But I know darn well that if we know a firefight is a comin'. I'm feeding her tofu!

Heaven help the bastards that piss her off. Castration with a dull spoon time.

We are trying to get products without soybean products in them. Good fricking luck in the US supermarkets. It's like corn syrup. It's in EVERYTHING

Soy and Estrogen Dominance
    Soy: Cinderella's Dark Side | The Healing Journal - Alternative Holistic Health News - Metaphysical, Environmental, Cancer, Politics
    Soy Foods: Eating too much of a good thing might be bad, scientists say — Environmental Health News

And as for liking boobs, yep i love 'em. I just don't want them attached to me thank you very much.
    Soy's Negative Effects | Men's Health

Ganado likes this.
  2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Oh damn... good to know. I am lactose intolerant and although I haven't had near as much in a year as this guy has had in 3 days, I do find it to be a good substitute.

3. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

UGR, read that last link all the way thru & you'll avoid Soy like the Plague!!!! Glad I don't deliberately eat or drink Soy products!!!

But Boy does it explain why in Vegetarian Couples the Male seems a step away from being ... [grlft]

4. beast

beast backwoodsman

yeah, soy isnt the greatest for men but it has its place
    the oil does burn nice, its high in protein and its easy to grow
    as livestock feed

Ganado likes this.
  5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

True enough.. no more soy for me.. holy ****. I think they should give ONLY this to violent men in prison ... that would mellow them out, no?

6. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

If your eating any processed foods your eating soy. Even look at the ingreedinents on a can of tuna there's soy in there. If you feed soy formula to a baby it's like giving them 5 birth control pills a day. I believe that all these soy products are linked to Agenda 21 how better to reduce the population than to reduce mens sex drive.

As far as using it for livestock feed it will give livestock breast cancer and shorten their productive life span which means they have to be replaced sooner.

Soy Alert! - Weston A Price Foundation

BWM

7. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Birth control is a good thing. Reducing the population is a good thing. There are WAY too many humans on this rock.

But boys with boobs . . . that's not a good thing. No way. [nono]

8. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Estrogen in Soy is an unintended side effect of genetic modification, eat Organic Soy and you won't have that problem.

9. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Ummmmm, in a word: I don't think so.

Dangers of Soy | Food Renegade

. .and that is one page of a bazillion on the topic. Soy is bad bad bad . . bad. Well . . you know unless you like man-boobs and other far more serious health problems. . . . like man-boobs aren't bad enough . . [dunno]

10. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

11. ozarkgoatman

Sorry but that is an incorrect statement.

BWM

12. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

It is true that when they GM the soy, the phytoestrogens that make up the Soy change in ratio and makeup. Non GMO phtytoestrogens recycle our own estrogen. GMO phytoestrogens are unrecognizable to the body and cells don’t know how to properly process them, leaving them “Stuck” in the cells which then increases our risk of hormonal imbalances, infertility and estrogen induced cancers.

Did I misspeak, yes, you will still get Phytoestrogens if you eat organic soy. Will it be bad and cause infertility and death in your infants, probably not to the same degree.

The funny part is that you can try to stay away from Soy all you want, but your non-organic meat still has eaten more soy in it's one year than you will in a lifetime.

13. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Ya know, I just thought of some thing. Most of yall know how American Society has tried to put boy children down for just being boys. Been medicating them out the wazoo for supposed ADD ADHD & whatever else they can think of. Been trying every thing they can to weaken Males from being Strong Men. Could this push for years now be part of their plot? It may very well be. After all, if you feminize the majority of the males, lowering any chance of natural aggression, why theres no one left to Fight Back when you take their Rights as Humans Away!!!

[tinfoil101]

14. ozarkgoatman

I agree raise your own and don't give them commercial feed, butcher it your self. Then you know what your putting in your mouth.

BWM

15. ozarkgoatman

Can we say Agenda 21[dunno] I don't like rap music but I love this video. There is some adult language in the video.

SSRIs - S.S.R.Lies song from the "Beyond All Reason" album by Michael Adams (Health Ranger) - YouTube

BWM

Tracy likes this.
  16. ozarkgoatman

I was trying to put another video by the Health Ranger on youtube called the "Vaccine Zombie" but for some reason it won't let me. It's very good as well, there is adult language in this one as well.

BWM

17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Thus the reason we raise our own meat. Rabbit, duck, goose, turkey, chicken and pig.

and right now Straw, Sticks and Bricks are resting nicely in our chest freezers surrounded by Doc Holiday (a turkey), Scrooge and Donald (pair of rowdy drakes) and a dozen scrawny azz chickens (looked bigger with feathers on) all fed with non GMO.

bacon wrapped pork chops [drooling]

Sapper John likes this.
  18. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

My father tried to grow soy-lima beans again this year. Same as last year and the year before- healthy plants, big pods, but they are EMPTY- no beans. I think the Lord is trying to tell him something...

I'd rather plant wheat.

19. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Try almond milk.I'm lactose intolerant, too, but I love chocolate milk. Almond milk doesn't do too bad. I'm going to try and cook with it next. Maybe some pudding.

20. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

BS

1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle_gym

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
    Media

Home_gym

I love my home gym!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Ariasmith
  5. oil pan 4
  6. Alanaana
    Alleyjandra has life figured out!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
  8. JC Refuge
  9. JC Refuge
  10. Alanaana
    Ribeye, bay scallops, and mushrooms
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Aug 27, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. JC Refuge
  12. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  13. Alanaana
  14. Dunerunner
  15. Alanaana
    Media

Thankful

I feel so thankful for my life and each new day.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  16. Alanaana
  17. Alanaana
  18. Alanaana
  19. jefferson
  20. Alanaana
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7