Who agrees with my beliefs?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by thepatriot1976, Jun 22, 2008.

1. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

I've been called a crazy conspiracy theorist in some circles, but just two years ago I was still in the matrix full of false patriotism that I thought was what makes a good American and unfortunately I voted for bush 2 times and used to listen avidly to Neocon talk radio (propaganda) then I got real strong into my Christian beliefs and more knowledge was revealed to me and I started to wake up to what is really going on! I believe whole heartedly everything that I am about to post below and have done a lot of research into all the matters and have come to the following conclusions and am curious just to exactly who here is on board with me with my beliefs! Just post how many you prescribe to like 3 of 10 or whatever and which ones you agree with me on!

Thanks,

Patriot....

Belief 1:

Were in the end times!
    2:
    The government has been
    staging terrorist and attack events for a long time to get the support of the people for war going all the way back to the Gulf of Tonkin incident and maybe even allowing the event at Pearl Harbor to happen with prior intelligence to draw us into the war.
    3:
    911 was an inside job to get us into campaigns in the middle east including the war with Iraq.
    4:
    The true rulers of the world are referred to as the Illuminati and are made up of globalist elitists such as the Bilderbergs, Rothchild's , Rockafellers , members of the Tri-latteral commission and council on foreign affairs.
    5:
    All these groups ( from question 4) are really minions doing the will of the Anti-christ setting up his One World Government and New World Order!
    6:
    They intend to create chaos and riots here in America to imprison and control our populations and keep us from an organized uprising and revolt with the use of home grown terrorist laws and Martial Law!
    7:
    F.E.M.A. camps do exist and they will attempt to use them.
    8:
    Oklahoma City bombing (oklahoma city being a test to carry out 911), Hurricane Katrina & 911 were all government schills used as an experiment to see how the American people would react to events on a
    small scale so they would know how to respond with their coming evil operations.
    9:
    The I.M.F. and world bank are the reason for the high fuel prices and control OPEC. The environmental groups that block drilling are really only funded schills of big oil who are in place to ensure supposed low supply and drive prices through the roof for less drilling and record profits.
    10:
    There is no pretribulation rapture that they teach in these furches and people better arm themselves and wait for the seventh trumpet blast and the masters return, there is no easy way out of what's coming!

I have a lot more crazy beliefs but this is enough for this test right now. I just want to take a survey as to how many are on board with me at this time.
    [tinfoil101]

2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

You got me on 3, 7, 8 (if you take out katrina), and 9. The rest I am gonna have to call you a nutcase on. :D

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I think we share the same ocean, but I fear getting on board your ship.

You believe that the government created hurricane Katrina?

I can read small, black print just as well as large, red print. It appears to me that you're a little too tense. Try decaf.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Mostly tin foil material. Not strong enough for my boat.

5. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts Monkey++

I do not trust our Gov't but think your a whack job. Sorry you asked. #1 depending on your definition.

6. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

#&!! I think Tango just fell in love.

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

OGM

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Is mine[troll]

8. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

........... +1

9. thepatriot1976

No lost love for you homies,been called worse!

No, I don't believe they created Katrina but that they used it as a testing ground for gun confiscation and martial law.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of you are on the fence with some question to a lot of these beliefs but aren't willing to admit it. I bet everyone on this board subscribes to at least 1 or 2 of these.

For instance if your a Christian who also believes were approaching the end times then how could you not believe that theirs a secret order of globalist elites who are setting up for a one world government minus our enemy's like Russia,China and the middle east. The Anti-Christ can't just come to power and have a world government overnight, it's a long process that has to be set up over time.

10. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Definitely Number 10, Why so many Christians belive in this socalled Rapture Is beyond Me. Nowhere in the book of Revelations does it state this.

11. andy

andy Monkey+++

ok i'll bite

Belief 1:
    Were in the end times!
    yes, my church has been saying this for years so I have grown up believing as such…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

2:
    The government has been staging terrorist and attack events for a long time to get the support of the people for war going all the way back to the Gulf of Tonkin incident and maybe even allowing the event at Pearl Harbor to happen with prior intelligence to draw us into the war.
    I’m not sure, but I have never trusted the gooberment as a whole. But governments lying to and misleading there populaces is nothing new...

3:
    911 was an inside job to get us into campaigns in the middle east including the war with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iraq</st1:place></st1:country-region>.

See above
    4:
    The true rulers of the world are referred to as the Illuminati and are made up of globalist elitists such as the Bilderbergs, Rothchild's , Rockafellers , members of the Tri-latteral commission and council on foreign affairs.

eh, i don't know much about the illuminati, but i know there are plenty of rich folk pulling strings to advance there own agendas...
    5:
    All these groups ( from question 4) are really minions doing the will of the Anti-christ setting up his One World Government and New World Order!
    er… not as sure, guess I’m on the fence on this one. I think most people will put themselves before others it is human nature. But I don’t know if there is a group of people maliciously trying to control the world or if they have been so rich and powerful for so long they have the power to bend the world to there will, at will almost by default… i do believe there will be a anti-crist but till i have more proof i'm not jumping on board this one...

6:
    They intend to create chaos and riots here in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> to imprison and control our populations and keep us from an organized uprising and revolt with the use of home grown terrorist laws and Martial Law!
    again I don’t know if there are people pulling these strings or if its just the natural cycles that governments end up going through… but i know the next Rev. wont be fought with muskets

7:
    F.E.M.A. camps do exist and they will attempt to use them.
    you got me there I have no clue…

8:
    <st1:City w:st="on">Oklahoma City</st1:City> bombing (<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">oklahoma city</st1:place></st1:City> being a test to carry out 911), Hurricane Katrina & 911 were all government schills used as an experiment to see how the American people would react to events on a small scale so they would know how to respond with their coming evil operations.
    huh? While I don’t think the Gov. can control the weather, nor do I think this is what you meant. I do however think people in power be it the goberment, N.W.O., what have you, will always watch and learn how there subjects react to crises. Then adapt there responses so that the populace will react favorably, or in the controllers best interest…

9:
    The I.M.F. and world bank are the reason for the high fuel prices and control OPEC. The environmental groups that block drilling are really only funded schills of big oil who are in place to ensure supposed low supply and drive prices through the roof for less drilling and record profits.
    sure why not…

10:
    There is no pretribulation rapture that they teach in these furches and people better arm themselves and wait for the seventh trumpet blast and the masters return, there is no easy way out of what's coming!

No comment the Branch Dividians made mention of arming them selfs and preparing. I’ll just lie low and try to fly under the radar for now… ;)

12. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[​IMG]ha,ha Mr. funny goatman, takes more than a nice.308 to get me in the sack......[ROFL][beat][chopper]
    [​IMG]

13. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

14. macrat

macrat Monkey++

maybe a laxative will help.

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

16. thepatriot1976

Wow looks like I created a firestorm. Why don't the next posters throw out their crazy beliefs after they answer mine.

For Instance the J.F.K. assassination was a C.I.A. black-op to take him out for not playing along with the powers that be.
    (yes I actually believe this one too)[tinfoil101]

17. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Don't sweat it...man I wish I had the conviction in my beliefs as you seem to , I can see the other side of most things and be persuaded fairly easily.
    I can see why you put those things together, I agree most were "possible" ,I'm personally just not 100% sure enough to go to jail over or bet a large sum of money over. ..

Aight: I believe there is something to the whole "govt. /ufo thing",that"they" exist, they maybe completely foriegn or "us" stepping back from a distant future time...

18. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

For the JFK one, I believe it was a jealous wife that did it. :D
    Jackie didnt like Johnie anymore. Atleast not with Mary in the picture.

19. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

LMFAO some of you need to crawl out into the daylight and take deep breath, go on a vacation before you find yourself standing on a corner with a sign hanging from you and talking to your self.
    I can see some of it,shit man dont hold back, tell us how you really feel![boozingbuddies]

20. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7