The British are coming!! The British are coming!!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

This is the kind of stuff that fuels conspiracy theories. FEMA and the Dept. of Homeland Security are holding exercises across "Sector 6".
    Sector 6 for those who don't know is comprised of the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas. Oklahoma, and New Mexico.

Yesterday they were in Oklahoma City where they took over the old Post Office building and practiced a scenario where "domestic" terrorists had taken over a federal building and troops had to go in and secure the building.

Ok. Just harmless training exercise right? But wait, the Troops aren't US soldiers or LEO's they are a contingent of foriegn troops including British troops.

I live in sector 6 and one of my states congress critters was on local talk radio the other day and was asked about this. He said that there were troops from 4 countries that he knew of, England, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. And that this would be the first time that armed British soldiers have been on our soil since the war of 1812.
    So why are soldiers from other countries, countries that have all been basically disarmed, being used to practice counter operations against "domestic" US terrorists?

Feeding the fire! At worst this is conditioning troops from countries that have no second amendment rights to enforce laws against US citizens who may be resisting gun confiscation measures or engaged in civil uprisings that our military would be reluctant to or refuse to be used to quell.

At best this is abhorrently stupid and provacative on the part of .gov and shows either a total lack of concern and contempt for the ire of we the people or a total disconnect from the real world that we the people live in.

This is the official .gov version. No mention of the foriegn troops being deployed. And you can bet that if it does come to light the official story will be that they are just "observers".
    Just like the Delta Force commandos at Waco( a documented fact), including sniper teams, were just there as "observers".

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)
    National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.
     (No mention of being armed soldiers)
    This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ye gods and little fishes. The UN has already an HQ on our soil. I imagine in my MT head that we'll see blue hats participating next. Aren't there some terrorist harboring countries in the UN? Are we going to "train" them on our tactics as well?

googled, http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm Congressionally mandated "high level exercise" means what if there are boots in the PO lobby?

I hate this business.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Do you suppose we could get them to wear those pretty Red Uniforms again? [lolol] [flag] [gun][gun]

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Its the 80's again !Foreign troops ; check, big brother ;check; codex control of food and animals;check gun confiscation..., Mr.holder?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7