Bomb Squad Responds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Yeah, I've been doing some downloading too.

2. Snake_Doctor

Snake_Doctor Call me Snake...

They were ditch cops mike. Over bearing little guys who actually expected us to unpack all the fire making equipment out of our survival kits.

Mike likes this.
  3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

This reminds me a bit of the 'fat cat' story making the rounds, intelligence wise. If you haven't heard it yet, somewhere here in Oregon, a 7month old baby pulled the tail of the family cat, the cat scratched back in self-defense, dad kicks the butt of the cat(literally), cat goes psycho and 'holds the family hostage' in the bedroom and they 'had' to call 911.

4. Mike

and the cat is now going to get "THERAPY" ?!?!?!?!?! lol

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

#8 therapy were it mine. (Well, #7-1/2 since that's all I have these days.)

Mike likes this.
  6. Mike

lol... yup.... cat tries to trap me in my own house... its skin ends up on a tree

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Citified, Woosiefied, Libtared Losers..... So afraid of a 20# Cat, they had to call 911, and get an ARMED LEO to come rescue them.... Bet the LEO, was laughing about that one, at the Cop Bar, after Shift Change...... I mean REALLY...

Mike likes this.
  8. Snake_Doctor

I saw that V. What a wimp, calling 911 because his cat chased him in the bedroom. He should have handled it like a man. I'd be embaressed of him. It weighs 22 pounds, it's not a cougar or a tiger.

Mike likes this.
  9. Mike

Yup, and the LEO will get razzed about the call for years. Probably being called Cat-Man, now

10. Snake_Doctor

I find #6 to be good for most things G. Including inmy home defense 12 gauge. JMHO

11. Mike

Can anyone say skinned and cooked cat?????? I ate a buck goat because it knocked the crap out of me... toughest, nastiest meat, but tasted soooooo good, lol.

Let me put it this way. I go out of my way to tell military, firemen, and LEOs TYVM for your service. That's me. But there is that 5%

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  12. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well my view is that it's the owners who need the butt-whooping or therapy, not the cat. WTF were they thinking to let the baby and the cat that close to each other? Especially one cat who the owners claim has acted up in the past. And then when the cat exhibits a natural response to having its tail pulled, they kick it. And then act all shocked when the cat goes into full attack mode. It reminds me of World's Dumbest on truTV when they were having a clip of this 'animal trainer' who was 'working' with a young(about half grown I'd say), and their method was to just hit the animal on the nose/head area with a stick. The bear did not appreciate that and had no trouble expressing themselves.

Mike and Yard Dart like this.
  13. Mike

While you are correct that it's the owners fault, I don't mind taking it out on the cat. I am not a cat fan. Dogs make better friends, lol

14. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I am friends to both, though I think I'm on my way to becoming one of those crazy old cat ladies. And FYI, there is no secret club you sign up and get a box of kittens the next day. It just kind of happens [alien]

Mike likes this.
  15. Mike

lol. good luck with a house full of cats, lol.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7