Boston Sleeper Cell?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LMFAO! Yes, I've been tracking this .... uh, "development", too.

And, I wonder to how many, the thought of these guys being used in the drill that day in Boston turned into a live act, actually grants the government full authority to continue to hunt these alleged terrorists. Nothing is ever as the media makes it seem, folks. This is a scripted plan, from A to Z.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

They have three more in custody- and are running hard at all leads. You know there will be more....

4. Brokor

Maybe an elusive mastermind will crop up. If we're lucky, he will be hunted for a decade and killed 9 times just like Bin-Laden. Wouldn't that be fancy?

VisuTrac and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Yard Dart

6. Brokor

Let's see...

Here’s what we know so far.
    • Within a few hours of identifying Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi as a possible suspect in the bombing, officials advised that the this individual was cleared of any wrong-doing.
    • The FBI and other law enforcement agencies searched Ali Alharbi’s apartment in Revere, Massachusetts. Officials indicated that no evidence was found or removed from the apartment, but eye witness reports suggest otherwise. Fox News reported live from the scene that law enforcement was seen removing several bags after searching the residence.
    • The following day, Secretary of State John Kerry had a private meeting with a Saudi foreign minister.
    • President Obama, likewise, had an unscheduled meeting with the ambassador from Saudi Arabia. The official White House position is that the discussion entailed Syria, and had nothing to do with the Boston bombing.
    • First Lady Obama, also concerned about the health of the Saudi, paid a special visit to him in the hospital.
    • Within 24 hours, it was reported that college student Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi, originally identified as the Boston Bomber, was to be deported back to his home country on “national security grounds.”
    • When questioned by reporters on Thursday, Homeland Security head Janet Napolitano said that she knew nothing about the supposed deportation and that this claim was nothing more than a “rumor.” When further pressed about the suspect’s involvement in the most significant terrorist acts on U.S. soil since September 11, 2001, a frustrated Napolitano responded, “I am not going to answer that question, it is so full of misstatements and misapprehensions, that it is just not worthy of an answer.”
    According to Glenn Beck, however, the real story surrounding Saudi Arabian suspect Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi has been completely covered up by the White House and law enforcement officials at the highest levels.
    By Monday night, either the Obama administration comes clean, or Glenn Beck has promised to make whatever information he has available public.
    If this report from Beck is legitimate, and we suspect it is, then somewhere in Washington President Obama, Valeria Jarret, Janet Napolitano and others are having a crisis meeting as we speak.
    What does he know?
    Whatever it is, Glenn Beck implies that it is powerful enough to bring down the Administration.

CHECK THIS OUT: Following The Saudi Angle – Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi Terrorist Ties and Obama Administration Avoidance | The Last Refuge

abdul-rahman-ali-al-harbi1.
    Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda.

#15 Badr Saud Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi #73 Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi #26 Khalid Salim Uwaid Al-Lahibi Al-Harbi #29 Raed Abdullah Salem Al-Thahiri Al-Harbi #43 Abdullah Abdul Rahman Muhammad Al-Harbi (leader) #60 Fayez Ghuneim Humeid Al-Hijri Al-Harbi Source: Aalhameed1.net
    Then you have Al-Harbi clan members in Gitmo:
    Salim Salman Awadallah Al-Sai’di Al-Harbi Majid Abdullah Hussein Al-Harbi Muhammad Abdullah Saqr Al-Alawi Al-Harbi Ghanem Abdul Rahman Ghanem Al-Harbi Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awfi Al-Harbi Source: http://www.muslm.net/vb/showthread.php?169019-أسماء-(90)-سعودياً-لا-زالوا-محتجزين-في-جوانتانامو
    There are specific Saudi clans that are rife with members of Al-Qaeda, which makes it quite alarming as to why nearly a hundred thousand student visas are issued to these. Americans are clueless as to clan ties when it comes to terrorism. (link)

abdul-rahman-ali-al-harbi.
    Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi is on the left

However, it gets even BETTER: Daddy’s a diplomat

JEDDAH: The father of the 20-year-old Saudi student who was injured in the deadly Boston blasts has said his son was indeed questioned about the explosions but only as a routine procedure.
    Ali Alharbi, speaking to Saudi media on Wednesday, said his son Abdurrahman was just one of more than hundreds people of various nationalities who were questioned by investigators looking into the blasts that killed three people and injured more than 170 others.

abdul-rahman-ali-al-harbi-in-hospital.
    On Wednesday, Alharbi tweeted on Abdurrahman’s Twitter account and said his son was now out of danger and is receiving excellent care at the hospital where he is confined. He also posted pictures for Abdurrahman, including one showing the student with the Saudi consul general in New York, Azzam Al Gain, during the official’s visit at the hospital room. (link)

--Read the full story--

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  7. Yard Dart

Ahhh and what part of his involvement was the operation to perform the bombing in Boston. Me thinks he is a player and the obbummer clan is trying to whisk him away to maintain good relations with the oil barons of Saudi and the middle east. Cause if he gets rung up in the justice system he just might get strung up, and daddy and all his buddies would be PO'd. Which would counter the status quo of the current retarded foreign policy and energy resources that obummer wants to maintain- to continue to squish coal and national oil development and so on.....
    Sound about right?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  8. Brokor

Possibly. There are factions in government, although at its highest reaches, they are all sworn to secrecy as brothers.

It could also be one little mistake too many. Perhaps Alharbi shouldn't have been there at all. He could also have been a part of the CIA/FBI drill, and accidents do happen. One thing is for certain, he was treated like royalty, cleared and (will be) flown back to his homeland. Lots of shady dealings with our government and the Saudi's, going back to the Bush dynasty, too.

Napolitano questioned about Saudi student being “deported, due to national security concerns“….

9. Yard Dart

Agreed, maybe time will tell, maybe it will be swept under the rug for 50 years.....
    Tomorrow is another day and revelations may bring more to follow...
    Shame on Michelle for visiting the pig regardless.

Brokor likes this.
  10. Brokor

@ 33:00 Alex gets into the topic we are discussing. The whole video covers virtually everything.

11. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I find it interesting that the 'official' story being put out about the 'chase' where the older brother was killed, they say they think the explosives the brothers had were pipe bombs. Did they not have proper a CSI team? And they couldn't figure out what the 3 unexploded bombs were? Are they really that incompetent?! Wait, nevermind that question.

12. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

I saw pictures of the deported Saudi wearing a large backpack and later photos of an identical backpack from the debris of the explosion. I can't seem to locate them can anyone help me with this. This just stinks of false flag cover up.

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

You know what? I really don't much care about terrorist from foreign lands with funny last names.

It's the ones like Smith, Levin, Stabenow, Geithner, Brown or Lynch that I am concerned with. They look like me, they sound like me, they say the right things to placate the people.

It's the ones that can slip under the wire and blend in that puts me on edge. It's when the watchers start getting out of hand that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. And right about now I feel like a dog with fleas.

14. Yard Dart

Yep, they knew plenty about the older brother and did not do a darn thing to take him off the street, watch him closely, deport him for cause or deny his citizenship.....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7