Everyday Pocket Carry

Discussion in 'Blades' started by ghostrider, Mar 14, 2006.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

And I've been known to have a DCM M14 sitting on my desk...

2. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

b::

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[yukface] I am green with envy. The Gov. tends to frown on that.

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

:D

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:lol:

6. WildBill

WildBill Monkey+++

I used to carry a Case a NRA give away. Wasn't big, but you could shave with it. It got missplaced a year ago on a ice fishing trip. Now I carry a Cabela's give away. Don't know the make, but it's not a bad little blade.

Bill

7. Bogie

Bogie Monkey+++

Spyderco ATR in right front pocket,HAK Striaight around Neck, and if at work a Colt CSAR Knife (German Paratrooper Clone)on my Turnout Coat

8. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Nice choices.... Spyderco is one of my favorites from way back when Sal Glesser used to come to Honolulu for shows... That HAK sure is one handy and expedient tool.... not real familiar with that CSAR... but based on your other choices... it must be a winner too....

Welcome to forum.... :D

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I carry my "Puncture Pal" (I don't know it's real name) with me always and a Kershaw Amphibian in the door of the jeep.

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Standard isssue Navy electrician's knife, with a screwdriver blade (the second since I wore the first on out some time back.) This one happens to be Camillus, and I've had one in my pocket since I got out of the service. Cheap, doesn't hold an edge well, but I won't cry if I lose it as I surely would if I cared about it. (And it does not attract a whole lot of attention when I take it out.) For "dressier" occasions, there's a Case pen knife in the drawer with the cufflinks. Doesn't get much use aside weddings and funerals.

11. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

A Ducks Unlimited 3" lockblade. Not much of an intimidation factor or anything, but the 357 snubby I almost always carry takes care of that.

12. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

:lol: When I first saw this thread "Everyday Pocket Carry" thought you were asking what my everyday carry weapon was not knife. :eek: I carry a e-Clips on the key ring, but been know to have 3-4 knives on me at any one time. For everyday carry thing, I was thinking about the snobby S&W .38 Spl. I usually have on me. :D

13. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Benchmade 154CM

14. phishi

phishi Psy-Ops Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Al Mar Nomad

phishi

15. fuzzy

fuzzy Monkey+++

well i don't carry a pocket knife but i do carry a belt knife.(a schrade folder mebbe 15 or 17 yrs old.)a gift from my stepdad it's been anuff for now.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7