I'm About To Really Freak You ALL OUT WITH THIS ONE!!!Tin Foil Hats Ready?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Gopherman, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Some people think it's mostly about conditioning civilians to accept this type of draconian garbage, perhaps there's some validity to it.

Want to know what I think?

They might be testing the lab rats to see how their little project is coming along. I am thinking chemtrails, routine poisoning, Fukushima, and vaccines. Let's take a look and see how many carriers we have. Am I wrong? Possibly. It's just a thought.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    Yard Dart and Gopherman like this.
  3. Gopherman

It will all be irrelevant soon!

4. Brokor

Why do you say that?

Gopherman likes this.
  5. Gopherman

Did you hear about the Asteroid that exploded 2 days ago of the Coast of Venezuela? On the 15th of Jan. we will enter the debris field of Isons incoming AND outgoing trail of space crap.
    NASA says that Ison is no threat, Nothing to see here, move along, meanwhile it exploded into a million pieces like a shotgun blast and is heading right at us. If that wasn't bad enough I will post this link, and whether or not you are a believer, watch it anyway, just for giggles and see what you think when its over and get back to me. You have to watch the whole thing!

6. Brokor

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

This is EVERYTHING wrong right now. This is 100% FEARMONGERING and religious NONSENSE.

Now, on to MY personal take about your life...

7. Gopherman

First of all You don't know me, 2nd of all if what this guy is saying is what you really believe, What are you doing on a site survivalist site like this in the first place.?
    This site is all about survival-ism, if nothing is ever going to happen then what are you doing here?
    The wonderful thing about life is we all have the right to believe what we want t believe, Religious Nonsense, The problem I have with that statement is you don't know any more than I do, the difference between the two of us would be, If i'm wrong nothing lost, I live my life trying as best I can to help others, where as those who have little Moral compass or even worse None, live a selfish, materialistic existence with little sense of what is really wrong with anything, so therefore they do what they want with little regard as to how it affects others.
    If you watched the video, which I seriously doubt you did, you might have seen something you may have been surprised to know, but anyone who would viciously lash out at another like this doesn't seem to me to be willing to even discuss the possibility they might be wrong or even acknowledge anyone opinion that they don't agree with. I see this a lot from left wingers.

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, it's the Tinfoil Hat Lounge, nothing counts, all sarcasm, fantasy, and the wrong color KoolAide. Chill.

Gopherman and Brokor like this.
  9. Brokor

@Gopherman --It was *mostly* tongue-in-cheek humor.

And I couldn't watch your video if I were tied down to a chair and had my eyes clipped open. There are some areas of quackery that even I will not dare to trespass.

a-clockwork-orange-475864l.

Gopherman, Minuteman and Yard Dart like this.
  10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I liked your clip B, good stuff. It reminds me of a survey that came out a few years ago. They studied the things people worry about. The study found that about 85% of things people worried about never happened. Of the remaining 15%, about 10% were things that they had no control over. Only around 5% of the things people feared and worried about were things that they actually had any control over.
    The main stream news is all about fearmongering. If used to be if it bleeds it leads, now it seems it is, if it scares it airs.
    Everything now-a-days is a crises and a war; the debt crises, the budget crises, the war on drugs, the war on terror. But never fear, we're from the government and we're here to help. We will save you, we will protect you. Just do what we tell you and everything will be fine.

Yard Dart, Brokor, VisuTrac and 2 others like this.
  11. Brokor

I have to admit, not less than 5 years ago, YouTube had wacky conspiracy videos, but NOTHING like I have been seeing in the last year or two. And it's continuing to grow. The PROBLEM is that this type of "information" is really unsubstantiated, in fact, it is WHOLLY contrived from copy-and-paste images, storytelling, and re-posting of the same disinformation, or the imaginings of a seriously schizophrenic mind and useless ramblings. These videos serve to only further alienate (no pun intended) good, honest reporting and intelligent hypothesis surrounding the many unexplained and strange phenomenon of our world.

"ALIENS, NUBIRU, ISON, JESUS SAVES, REPENT NOW AND BE SAVED!" Is complete and utter hogwash when you take the time to CHECKSUM. Always check the facts, folks. Heck, just Google most of this stuff, it's often times the very same convoluted story, word for word. There's no common sense, no rationality, no honesty involved, it's just FEARMONGERING.

Meanwhile, we have honest sources trying to make sense of things, and they are constantly bombarded with extremist lunatics, each of them trying to push their own version of insanity on the rest of us. There's no other solution but to turn it all off and walk away...

An example of GOOD information:

An example of REALLY BAD information:

Minuteman and BTPost like this.
  12. Gopherman

I tried t reply this morning but I was blocked out. I might have misinterpreted sarcasm for insult. Tried to ratchet it down a notch, I like bantering back and forth with you.
    I watch SOHO everyday as well as Spaceweather.com
    That's where I saw the article about the meteor exploding off the coast,
    I saw that video about the Harbingers 6 months ago and was stunned by the biblical correlation between 9/11 and ancient Jerusalem, thought you might enjoy it for what it was.
    I still recommend it!

13. Gopherman

The US, because of its majority Christian Population is holding out on his Marking or Branding whatever you want to call it, However, it will not be long before somebody has to make a forced issue out of this thing. That's when it'll get really interesting!!![shtf]

14. Gopherman

I liked the Clockwork Orange thing too! Something is going on, I can't put a finger on exactly what it is, but everyone has had that pit in the stomach feeling before , so I guess you know what I mean.

15. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

I read a lot of Heinlein, Asimov when I was young. I need to reread them. I've forgotten some of the great quotations.

Gopherman, Falcon15 and kellory like this.
  16. Gopherman

Me too, Hubbard was good, Asimov was fantastic as well, lots of good quotes and ponderings, especially in "Man From Mars"!
    Funny thing is they are considered "Prophets of Science Fiction" most of the stuff they conjectured has come to pass. That's kind of Tin Foil If you think about it.

Falcon15 likes this.
  17. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

It is true that much of what they wrote about has come true. Orwell has also turned out to be a prophet about government. I look good in Tin Foil, lol.

Yard Dart and Falcon15 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7