Lazer Brite 2 -(LB2)- Tactical Lighting System

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Brokor, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LB2 Tactical Lighting System

How would you like to have a battery powered chemical light flashing two different colors and that is infinitely connectable to make a signal baton or mast? In addition, you have the choice of seven different colored beams for a wide angle and focused spot flashlight and more chemical light applications. The same light can also be requisitioned Infra Red and a special Black tube, which produces a discreet focused IR spot and no side light for increased stealth. Would this meet many of your tactical needs in a small and compact package?

Emergency Preparation:10 year battery shelf life, small, lightweight, waterproof and reliable, with up to 150 hours of battery life, LazerBrite is perfect in a natural disaster or zombie attack.

Industrial Safety: Use LazerBrite on construction sites, oil-rigs and road and transportation projects to mark hazards, equipment, chemical spills or for other visual signaling - Also, personalize LazerBrite by adding your company's logo for a great, functional safety award.

Outdoor Recreation: Use as a tent lantern, flashlight, glowing marker or signaling unit while biking.

Hunting: Use LazerBrite Visible colors for all your lighting needs, blue for tracking, IR with night vision equipment.

Private aviation: Backup cockpit lighting and in your emergency kit.

Child Safety: See and be seen in traffic and use in place of a glowstick on Halloween and 4th of July.

Clear Products, Inc has produced the “Lazer Brite 2 Tactical lighting System” for multiplicious military and police purposes. This highly flexible mighty – mite of a light has many obvious Special Operations, signaling and search and rescue applications. Powered by two CR 2032 Lithium power cells, the light in its various modes is activated by tightening its Top or Bottom caps. Both different colored end caps are reversible, so the chosen color can either act as a flashlight or Chem light wand while the other performs the opposite function simultaneously or independently. Available colors are IR, white, blue, red, green, yellow and orange.

---LINK TO WEBSITE HERE---

They are rugged, durable, can't seem to break them, really. You can attach as many together as you like to form a giant beacon...and they also come in IR, which is cool. I don't have those yet.
    DSCF1.JPG DSCF3.JPG DSCF4.JPG DSCF5.JPG

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. rs.led

rs.led Monkey++

Well the flashlight of you was so amazing it is so colorful,, it is like a model of led flashlight like other...Flashlight z

3. What do they cost?

4. Brokor

Ehem. ;)

5. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Very cool!

Brokor likes this.
  6. Brokor

I got a chance to use these lights last night again. They came in handy.

1. laraming
  2. Asia-Off-Grid
  3. Shinzo
  4. Airtime
  5. TI.Proof
  6. AD1
  7. chelloveck
  8. chelloveck
  9. TailorMadeHell
  10. TailorMadeHell
  11. TailorMadeHell
  12. TailorMadeHell