P**s on the taliban.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by larryinalabama, Jan 12, 2012.

Register to hide advertisements

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey+

Any objections?
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

yes.
    Not very warrior like.
    Dead is dead.
    remember the us contractors that who's bodies were strung up on the bridge in Iraq? were you pissed?

How about the body of a dead us serviceman in somalia being dragged around.

All it does is increase hatred of the other side.

just my opinion.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

supplemental thought: Erm, are these going to be some of the same 'soldiers' that would violate 'posse comitatus' or walk around after Katrina collecting our weapons because they received orders to do so?

Things that make you go hmm?

Again, just my humble opinion.

V
    Redneck Rebel likes this.
  4. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey+

Your probably right.

However I can assure the other side cant hate us anymore than they already do, and I also thought it was funny.

I watched on live TV people jumping several hundred feet out of the World Trade to keep from burning up while the Tailabain types were dancing in the streets.

What was woorse, killing the SOBS or pissing on them?
  5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey+

I think it was some young fellers "realiving" themselves after a gun fight.
  6. -06

-06 Monkey++

The video should never have been seen. It only serves to inflame the camel jockeys/sheetheads. We have enough trouble with them already. Would have done it also but would have taken a club to the picture taker. It is OK for them to behead their prisoners and torture them on camera but not this. We are supposed to be better men than this--at least on video. I have no compassion for someone trying to kill me or mine. Would not bother me one bit to dump pig's blood/entrails on them like Gen. Pershing did.
    STANGF150 likes this.
  7. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey+

I guess my simple mind cant comprend killing people in hopes that they wont hate you.
  8. ghrit

ghrit troglodyte Administrator Founding Member

First comes the hate, then the killing.
  9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey+

Trying to fight a politically correct war is pure BULL S%$#. Does anyone even know if we won the war in Iraq? Or how long it will take Iran to move back into Iraq?
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

To deny another's humanity is to deny one's own humanity

I'm pleased to know where some people stand....all that such nonsense serves to do is to reinforce and strengthen the resolution of Islamists, Christians , Jews and (insert religious belief system here) to believe that their opponents are devils and demons. Such rhetoric tends to discourage the faithful from disbelieving the propaganda of their clerics, be they idiotic islamists, crazed christians or rabid rabbis.

I have no time for the stupid behaviour of the adherents of any religious belief system....but I see no good purpose in pissing on christians or muslims because of their stupidity or cruel inhumanity to others...no matter what the provocation or the temptation....doing so merely dehumanises me, and brings me down to their level...not a good place for any decent, ethical person to be.

But I guess some people undoubtedly think differently and perhaps see no problem with Abu Ghraib etc.

Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a little hypocritical to be claiming the moral high ground when standing in a pool of porcine blood, pig shite and offal, whilst bucketing one's mortal enemies with same. What one throws at others oft splatters back to an extent that outsiders may find difficulty differentiating between the two antagonists.