Post Apocalypse Job Search

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by F. Ticious, Mar 19, 2012.

1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Down around here(close enough to the big cities) you could paint "COW" on a 747 and the idiots would still be shooting at it. Comes from them getting out about about once a year with a rifle last sighted in before their grandpappy passed it down to them.Also hunting with Jack and Jim probably has something to do with it.

2. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

never hunted with jack or jim, but me and my old granddad have fun plinking at cans.

Anybody know where Frank has been lately? haven't seen him in awhile

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I have just spent the last 2 hours on this thread. Vastly entertaining, with a great deal of useful info. Thank you all.:cool:

4. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

It has been a while since I have been able to use my skills as a Barrister, however, I was recently contacted by my dear Friend Mr. Cowboys, to lend advice to a domestic terrorist associate of his that tried to board a commercial airliner with a weapon and parts to assemble an assault rifle. Apparently this associate was carrying a deadly pen-knife money-clip, money, and parts that could be used to assemble a machine gun. While my expertise is in settling non-contested divorces, I do take a firm stance on defending those that are becoming flotsam in the torrent of mis-guided public panic and media brain-wash. After carefully reviewing the pertinent details of this case, I can assume that the Domestic Terrorist involved was, in fact, just a little sweet grandmother on the way to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot with samples of magazine latches she manufactures for M14 rifles and the weapon she was carrying was a simple antique money clip, a family heirloom once belonging to her father, that had a tiny pen-knife blade that folded into it...but thanks to the Heroic efforts of several dedicated TSA Agents, a few policemen, and a mean looking police dog, she was subdued and the illegal items placed into her checked baggage for transport, before putting her on the "Watch-list" to keep us all safer.

RightHand, Tracy and ghrit like this.
  5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well, you did an excellent job of defending Zany Madcap in his jury trial yesterday in Birmingham...The look of total incredulity on Judge Zimmerman's face when you told him that a Jury trial would be necessary was priceless! especially when he asked if you were aware that this was just a $95.00 speeding ticket and you replied by asking him if he was aware that it was just your client's Constitutional Right to demand trial by jury for ANY crime he was accused of...freaking priceless! Thanks, wouldn't have missed it for the world.

kellory likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7