they're really milking it....

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by CATO, Mar 5, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Guess they don't realize that when most talk about Zombies they not talking about brain sucking humanoid creatures from the dark............then again, that description does fit as well...

Gator 45/70 and Alpha Dog like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Hey STANG if you need proof I can send you a few live ones for research, we have a street called 3rd and thats where they hang out. Our WV Zombies even come with an authentic glass crackpipe

tulianr and Cephus like this.
  4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Whad'ya expect from a bunch of 'yoopers? [booze]

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Once a Yooper, always a Yooper. Me, too. MSU is just about as far away from da Yoop as you can get and still be in Michigan. No self respecting Yooper would go to MSU, ever, except to cheer the opposition.

I know some folks in da Yoop that would happily help with the experiments ---

6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

a co-worker/friend of mine's wife, who is about 22 years younger than him, went to MSU. She is very liberal...so, her and I go at it every now and again. I call her a Yooper just to bug her. But, when I really need to p!ss her off, I tell her how cool it is that Uncle Ted Nugent lived so close to her when she was in MSU. Sends her into a mad rant......delicious.

The Michigan State University List (humor)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Don't throw the potential prepper out with the bilgewater

And in gives 2 credit points towards a degree! Bonus!

I'd like to look at the detail of the course and it's methodologies before passing comment on it. It may seem a bit flakey to you guys...but if it gets just a few young people to thinking...."just what if something went pear shaped"...what would I do? What could I do?" then it may have some value. Better than doing 2 credit points in "handbag selection and accessorisation from a neo feminist perspective" or "Should John Birch be birched for being too "liberal"?"

SW290: Surviving the Coming Zombie Apocalypse: Catastrophes & Human Behavior | Summer 2012 Online Electives

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ah. Well, it all makes sense. Yooper pride knows no bounds, and those that are insulted by it OBVIOUSLY don't get it -- :lol:

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"After all, zombies make everything more interesting."

Makes some weird sense, given the limited attention span of most young people these days.

10. hedger

hedger Monkey+

Zombie course work could be a prerequisite for White House interns for the current administration. How else do we account for so many consistently brain dead policies?

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

During the Clinton Administration apparently all that was needed was a Nice [CRC], and set of Full Lips..... ..... YMMV....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I am surprised, once she got bumped from her lofty House Speaker position, that the Wicked Witch pelosi wasn't made High Csar of Zombie Affairs. Right up her alley, considering what she looks like. :oops:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7