‘Easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than a computer or even a book’

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by stg58, Jul 12, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

The F%$#ing clown has the audacity to spout lies at the memorial for five murdered police officers it is like pissing on their graves.

Why did he not say that if he had a son it would look like the Dallas murdering POS like he did with that doped up punk if Florida.

barry, billy and HELLary don’t know how to tell the truth they have no ability to speak the truth.

Obama: ‘Easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than a computer or even a book’

3M-TA3, Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Never, ever, let a crisis go to waste.

3. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

I nearly choked on my pork chop when NBC played that excerpt. My opinion is certainly no higher than before. And what's with this visiting sites and cities after messy situations? First hand checking on how well his plan worked? The President of the US has no business, other than prurient interest, in dipping into local happenings and transferring the proper attention from what happened to HIM. Egotistical lout spending MY jet fuel just for face time.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+

HAHAHA! WTF ever.
    Maybe the prez is so far behind the times he doesn't realize that mobile phones are computers now.

marlas1too and stg58 like this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd Site Supporter+

This was one of those times I really wanted someone to stand and shout "LIAR! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR DESECRATING THE SERVICES FOR THESE BRAVE MEN WITH YOU POLITICAL BULLTWINKLE!".

marlas1too, Tully Mars and stg58 like this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Dat's jest plain crazy talk....what're teenagers goin' ta do wid a book, even if'n dey had one 'n dere hans?

marlas1too, Tully Mars and stg58 like this.
  7. stg58

Last time I was at Goodwill they had hundreds of books priced from $0.99 to $5.00 I am headed over with a $200.
    I should be able to pick up a three or four dozen Glock's at that low low Obama discount price..

Last time I was at Goodwill the backround check for books took forever, in the future I will use the "book show loop hole" for all future book purchases.

8. stg58

Y wud u need books wen u can txt ppl

marlas1too and Tully Mars like this.
  9. secondrecon

secondrecon Monkey+ Site Supporter++

[fnny]That's Funny 58 , but I am so sick of all this crap . I will bet that he has a son like that somewhere .

marlas1too and Tully Mars like this.
  10. GOG

GOG Monkey++

Let's face it, it's to be expected. He's an Alinsky activist out to remake America and not just the Muslim King protecting his jihadi kin.

Off the subject, but I saw a bit of Loretta Lynch's "testimony" on Capitol Hill today. Her contempt for the process and by extension WE the People was dripping from her every pore. I am livid, they no longer even attempt to hide their disdain for the law and have become incredibly brazen. Personally, I think they had better beware of the possibility of unintended consequences.

And to add insult to injury, I read a letter to the editor in the Medford Tribune wherein a woman ranted about guns and then stated that the Constitution grants our rights and to get rid of the Second Amendment and that would solve the problem.

I can no longer fathom a way to counter such hubris and stupidity.

marlas1too and 3M-TA3 like this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++

This is a perfect example to show how out of touch he is with the real world.

marlas1too likes this.
  12. chimo

The way our daddies did us...with a good rap up side the head, I figure.

marlas1too and GOG like this.
  13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I'm still waiting for him to give up his armed security ....lead like a man.... practice what he's preaching. ....

14. secondrecon

secondrecon Monkey+ Site Supporter++

Ain't never going to happen.

15. duane

duane Monkey++

He is partially right, there areas near here where you can "buy" a glock for a hundred bucks. Has a few minor blemishes, all numbers have been ground off and you have to hold it in gloves because of the heat and it belongs to one of obummers "sons". Now if you want one legal, background check, from a gun shop, numbers and all, it will be 6 to 8 hundred. Perhaps the problem is the seller,or the user, not the gun? No, that dosn't fit into their agenda.

Likewise, it made me ill and I quit watching as it was transformed from a memorial service to a political show. The brave policemen and their grieving family's deserved the ultimate respect we could as a nation give them, and not a cheap political game looking for the sound bite for the news or the next political ad.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    3M-TA3, Ganado and marlas1too like this.
  16. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Barry is a complete D-bag...........(and the "D" doesn't stand for dirt)

17. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey++

love books but even if I had the bucks to buy an extra pistole it would never be a gun like an unsafe pistole like a glock I want a real gun like a 1911 glocks don't have the safe,s like a 1911

18. chimo

Did ya'll hear about the creeps in Baton Rouge who robbed a pawn shop so they could get guns to kill cops? If getting guns is so easy, why did they go to all that trouble? :LOL:

Ganado likes this.
  19. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Lets see that in print or on the radio /tube

DREAM .
    I saw a want -2-be politician give a speech to only cameras & say eight (8) folks , there were 30-40 fat flunkies , and one told me to move on MY LAND !!
    That did not work out well for jerk & the 8 said FUCK OUT !! But news looked great !!

JFI , stay off my beach & land !! (he's passed on now in 2014, and was not a bad guy) BUT THEY ASSUME

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7