‘No seriously’: Dem Party official

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Nov 20, 2020.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If you think these are just the sentiments of a small minority seeking attention I see this repeated in social media daily and it started long before the election, though now with the apparent win it's ramped up. Living in Antifastan my social contacts lean heavily that direction and many are active within the Democrat party. They mince no words. They plan on gulags and those that don't tow the line never get released. "Strangely" Facebook and Twitter do not censor those posts as "hate speech" or even post the little fact checks that follow conservative posts.

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I picked ignored !
    Crown Gibberish fixed .

AD1, Freewheeler, Alf60 and 1 other person like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I put Chell on Ignore a long time ago.

Can't say that decision has hurt me one bit....

Freewheeler likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

On all the forums I've been on I've ignored a grand total of four people. I don't ignore due to differences in opinion since I feel that if my opinions can't survive a challenge they are not worth keeping. The four that I have ignored were all on the forums with ill intent and one who attacked everything I said regardless of what it was.

I've been tempted to follow your lead, but Chello does post some useful things when he's not trolling politics or religion. Besides it's interesting and useful to see how much of the radical left dogma and talking points makes it to Australia.

TinyDreams, SB21, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

That is disturbing.

Oddcaliber and SB21 like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

What's even more disturbing is that don't see it for the evil it is. They truly think it's the right thing to protect not only their enlightened culture but that it will lead to more enlightened and happier lives for those that will be re-educated. They are convinced they are on the side of good.

It's like people that are otherwise intelligent and under some sort of spell. I believe that we are in times foretold in the Bible. I can't find any other explanation for such large masses being capable of being decieved in such an obvious way.

Oddcaliber, SB21, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IIRC that was the attitude of many in Germany from about 1936 on... ???

Oddcaliber, SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

By many, correct.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  9. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Honestly you just described every revolution throughout history. Both sides ALWAYS believe they are 100% in the right and once they win, everything will be better for everyone. It's really not hard to believe it's happening here when you think about it.

OldDude49, Oddcaliber and SB21 like this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Well i didn't see any deplorable MAGA folks smashing , burning and all the rest .
    I watched a gent who lost his 40+ year business to a shop fire set and all stuff looted.
    He was crushed ,, I didn't think an "American " would steep so low as to crush another tax paying / hard working AMERICAN !
    Sloth

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I had the same doubts until recently. Now, I'm convinced there are genuine scumbags running around. Dunno why they are coming out of the woodwork now, but they are.

12. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

It's obvious they have not seen the gun sales since the beginning of this virus BS.

13. ditch witch

Because they aren't facing any repercussions for what they're doing, that's why, and it's emboldening the rest of the garbage people to don their Suit of Righteous Idiocy and come out to play. Half these fools don't give a tin flip about whatever cause they're hooking up with, it's just an excuse for them to burn things down and terrorize people they would have normally avoided eye contact with.

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Good answer, but it beggars the question. Is this viciousness inborn or inbred? Does it make a statement about the basic nature of humankind? I like to think not, I think it's more a matter of poor upbringing and bad influences (i.e., inbred) rather than good influences.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  15. ditch witch

The following is only my opinion, which *I* think smells like roses no matter what any of you say. :whistle::LOL:
    Also I have edited and re-edited it a dozen times trying to make it make sense.

The basic nature of humankind is to be accepted among a group. Argue the lone wolf all you like, but we didn't claw our way out of the caves on our own. Survival required support, and it's bred into us on a primal level. These days we no longer need a group to keep us safe from tigers, but we still crave that sense of belonging.

Some people crave it more than others, particularly those who never found it while they were growing up, and those individuals tend to be weak willed, insecure, and easily manipulated. If they weren't, charismatic psychos like Jim Jones and Charles Manson never would have gotten followers in the first place. They find the weaklings, give them a safe place to belong, make them feel special. The grateful followers, eager to earn more praise and admiration, do whatever they're encouraged to. Maybe at first they were hesitant, but with each successful deed they become emboldened to take it further.

Social media has taken the place of Jones and Manson and Koresh. Who needs approval from a disinterested family and scornful student population when you can find 10k followers on Twitter just by posting heavily filtered photos and an entirely made up story of your existence? Think I'm overreaching? Watch the riot videos. Over half of the rioters have their phones out, either livestreaming or constantly uploading pics of themselves so they can keep the steady drip of attention flowing.

If there's a basic statement to be made about humankind in general, it's that the fastest way to create a monster is to let your humans be raised by smartphones and Twitter, instead of family.

I keep getting this annoying popup every 10 seconds.
    WTF.JPG

16. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Totally agree. See how long they last without cellphones.

17. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Chello Who!

Oh that's the troll I block.

Mary all to Thanks Giving.

18. TinyDreams

TinyDreams Monkey++

I still think someone is going to yank the power on the entire US. Then we’d have to live without cell phones for a while.

And yes I will consider it ironic if the internet loving attention seeking leftist are the ones to do it.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7