‘Voter Fraud Ring’

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 21, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

of course there will be some that still claim it doesn't exist...

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton: “Ballots by mail are intended to make it easier for Texas seniors to vote. The unfortunate downside is their extreme vulnerability to fraud. My office is committed to ensuring that paid vote harvesters who fraudulently generate mail ballots, stealing votes from seniors, are held accountable for their despicable actions and for the damage they inflict on the electoral process.”

Yet Democrats still insist that there’s absolutely no need for the feds or any state government to investigate voter fraud because it’s so rare.

[​IMG]
    Tarrant County

Four Indicted In 'Voter Fraud Ring' Allegedly Targeting Elderly

oldawg likes this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote
    \
    voter fraud is a staple of Texas Democrap politics, ben that way since before I was a kiddo.

LBJ got his start with a couple of busloads of Mexican (as in non US citizens from Mexico)

Some Precincts voted 130% for Obammy and so on.

Until the people and the folks paying for this criminal activity are put in jail, it will not stop.

See Tammany Hall for an idea of how long this has gone on and who (DEMS) are the big players

Brokor and Dunerunner like this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

The article also says they were paid to do this...by whom? Follow the money and nail these bastards!

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oh they look like democrats.

Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. duane

duane Monkey+++

It was totally legal but Ayot lost the senate seat to Hassan in New Hampshire to the same day voters who registered in the college towns and said that they were residents in the state and used their college id even though they had out of state driver's licenses. Election was won by about 1,000 votes, so no massive fraud was needed in the end.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

They look like they could be deported , after a little jail time

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Oh,I've seen this down da bayou in a different form, Nice 5 dollar bills being passed out at a sponsored Democraptic gathering with Fried chicken and potato salad, Watermelon for dessert !!!

Oddcaliber likes this.
  8. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Here in north La. 1/2 pints are the norm for your vote. Do not ask me how I know.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7