“Domestic Terrorism”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jun 29, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

hmmm.... this... to me... is a read and think about what is actually being said kinda thing...

some of what's in it...

WASHINGTON, D.C. –-(Ammoland.com)- Is the White House using the threat of “domestic terrorism” to institute gun control? According to a White House document titled the “National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism,” gun control is a crucial component of Joe Biden’s plan.

The document says there is a rise in domestic violet extremists (DVE). It highlights the biases against minority populations as one factor of the growth of DVEs. It also states that those that believe that the Federal government is overreaching its power are at risk for becoming extremist, and the “perceived government overreach will almost certainly continue to drive DVE radicalization and mobilization to violence.”

While left-wing groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter are not mentioned in the document, patriot groups are referred to as militia violent extremist (MVEs). Last summer, left-wing riots caused havoc across the country, causing millions of dollars of damage to properties and cost several people their lives.

According to the document, the idea of fraud in the recent general election led to the January 6th breach at the Capitol. It also claims that COVID-19 conspiracy theories also have led people down the path of extremism. It lays down the idea that not trusting the government leads to violent domestic extremism. It claims that this plan is something all Americans can get behind. Many gun owners would disagree with President Biden’s statement.

The document breaks up the plan into four strategic pillars, and one pillar should be very concerning for gun owners. The Biden administration is using the threat of domestic terrorism to infringe on the right to bear arms.

White House Doc Shows Plan To Use Threat of "Domestic Terrorism" For Gun Control

worth a read IMHO

GOG likes this.
  2. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

"those that believe that the Federal government is overreaching its power are at risk for becoming extremist"
    Gaslighting! The govt is overreaching its power and authority.
    So we should just be good lemmings and not question anything.

Majesty30, GOG and OldDude49 like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If Thomas Jefferson were alive today he would be branded a Domestic Terrorist along with many of our other founding fathers
    Jefferson's famous "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".
    Does not surprise me the terrorist left wing groups are left off the list goes along with CRT if you are white you are a racist terrorist

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

A Michigan court just said that if you offend a liberal, you can be deemed a domestic terrorist. That court just really really offended me, can it be deemed a terrorist?

Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

All this woke stuff is really getting old!
    Rules for Radicals is in full swing here!
    The real trick is to make any of it stick, and about the time they start, it's gonna get nasty!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Gun control. I am really surprised the Uncle Joe administration hasn't moved quicker on gun control. I think they have found out that ramming it through isn't as easy as they thought just like this 'woke' (critical race theory) stuff. People aren't buying into it.

You can't have riots across the country for months by BLM and ANTIFA and then expect people to buy into that the Conservatives are the ones that are the domestic terrorists. Hell, even their own propaganda machine (about all the news media) had those riots on television.

The question is since their original plan isn't working what will they do next because they are on the clock and it's ticking.

crowdaddy, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

What will they do? Either lose or steal the next election.

Bandit99, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Say don't want to hurt anyone and just want to be left alone...
    You might be a domestic terrorist.

OldDude49 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Monkey

Domestic terrorists are running rampant. They are called politicians.

DW

GOG, apache235, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It doesn't matter how many people vote and no matter how they vote a small ring of administrators do whatever they want.

GOG, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Its easier to steal an election than actually win it honestly

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Bandit99

We won't see another honest election in our lifetime. And, I fear they definitely won't lose which would explain why they are not moving as fast as we thought they would because they don't have to... While our Elmer Fudd Republican leadership still tries to find their a$$ with both hands.

crowdaddy, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  13. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Monkey

I don't believe we have had an honest election in a good long while.

DW

14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

or maybe the fudds are NOT so dumb... and in on it all??? hate to think that could even be a thing... but???

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Like everything there is a small percentage of cheaters and I am sure that has been the case since the beginning of the Republic but IMO it never was extensive enough to steal an election. However the demoRATS have perfected the art of stealing an election which is evident in the 2020 election and we won't see the last of it.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Bandit99

I fear and believe you are right.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Election tampering should be a capital offense and strictly enforced

18. Bandit99

Now, that is an idea I truly like and could get behind! Capital Offense, death by firing squad at the nearest wall.

19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I'll supply the bullets free of charge

20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I agree ,,, our only problem is ,,, the criminals committing these crimes,,, are the ones that have to vote for that law.
    The same reason that law won't be enacted,, is the same reason we'll never have term limits.

Dark Wolf, GOG, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7