10/22 thread the madness ensues:

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Tango3, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. toemag

toemag Monkey++

Oh dear, it's to late now, you are nearly a hardcore junky believe me, my 10/22 has seen more tips 'n' tricks 'n' ammo, as it is cheap and fun to shoot. I enjoy mine currently have it in a Stuetzen stock and have a leaper's 3x32 mildot scope mounted on a weaver type base and a one piece mount. I use standard mags and the only thing that does upset me is that two ten round Ruger mags are emptied faster than the gun bearer's can reload them. 1K of .22 ammo is cheap (approximately €50). and I stretch that over a few months 100 at a time, last week I was at the range on Thursday (checked zero on my hunting rifle), Friday (Glock 17) and Saturday (Mauser K98 sporterized).

Tony

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Here Tango...
    pix708517484.

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Boooiinnnggg...! Yours?? whas it shoot like??

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My brand spankin' new 10/22 with the digital camo took out two coons that were getting into mom's garden last week. The last one took a sizzlin .22 through the right eye. [shtf]

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

only need 1 gun...my best groupsunday shot with remington thunderbolts bought at our "old" gander mtn location back in the 90's, dumped out of an old apirin bottle and picked out the pocket lint.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hey Sea - Is that one screwed into the receiver? Almost has to be for that cantilever to work and hold zero.

8. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I don't know, Ghrit...it's one I found on gunbroker; I'll let you know if I win the bid.

9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]
    The last one I built.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7