10 Conspiracy Theories that will prove true this year

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Gator 45/70 and duane like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

All pretty real possibilities, but they forgot to mention one. In 2023 the World will be stunned to learn that an extraterrestrial presence on Earth is real and that aliens have been working with world governments since the late 1940's to shape our lives as we know them. [tf][tinfoil101]

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"The role that the intel community and the Justice Department played in fomenting violence through psy-ops on Jan. 6, 2021, will be exposed. Sadly, in their expected counter-investigation responding to the Pelosi-run Jan. 6 committee, even House Republicans may withhold state secrets from us. "
    YES. However, will it be reported? That is question because Republicans hate Trump as much as Democrats and it serves their purpose to allow nothing concrete to prove his innocence thus leaving the stem of doubt. Plus, the Republicans will definitely withhold evidence, findings and/or secrets for the good of the party or themselves or, as they would so elegantly put it, "for the good of the nation." They are as bad and, in many cases, worse, than Democrats. They love to play their role that they support the people that voted for them but, in truth, do nothing stating 'moral high-ground' or 'due process' or just beat their chests for the spectators.

"The deadly impact of the COVID vaccines will become undeniable."
    MAYBE but I think it will take a few years more before we truly find out the total cost on public health and the nation's finances, maybe a decade.

"The scope of China’s control over the U.S. government will become clearer."
    YES. However, not completely but the picture is becoming clearer every day with supply chain disruptions, manufacturing monopolies, agents in universities, corrupt politicians... However, nothing will be done - well - maybe a little to give the impression something is being done but nothing permanent with lasting effect or anything that will affect the status quo because numerous political leaders are owned by the PRC, to include the President of the USA...which btw won't come out. One needs to think back in time, late 40's and into the 50's when the stage was filled with Stalin supporters or outright Communists to understand this isn't as whacko or impossible as it sounds. Hell, even the Manhattan Project had numerous commies in it (I believe there were at least 6) which gave the USSR its findings as fast as they were discovered.

"The true nature of David DePape’s relationship with Paul Pelosi will be revealed."
    MAYBE. However, who really cares? It's old news and an old gay man, buying gay sex which has a quarrel with his prostitute - well - who cares, and it doesn't impact the nation, especially now that idiot Nancy has retired.

"We will find out what Trump’s purloined Mar-a-Lago files really contained."
    NO. Oh, they will toss out a few things, but the Republicans hate him as much as the Democrats, so we'll never know the truth about this or anything else to do with President Trump except things that discredit him. Anything that causes a shadow of doubt will never be righted.

"We will learn what the Democrats intend to do with Joe Biden and who will be tapped to replace him."
    YES. I do not believe Biden can last another 2 years (nor can the country LOL!) and his health will fail. I also believe Michelle Obama, will indeed show up in the political arena mainly because the Dems are losing so many of their power hitters...and she can win so we all should be frightened of that. The question is she going to show up for 2024 and I think there is a very good chance she might. I mean, they have no one else to counter Trump or DeSantis and I think she would give them both trouble so...

"We will discover the truth about the U.S.–Ukrainian partnership to research and develop bioweapons. "

NO. Simply because there is nothing to gain by the Dems or Republicans and much to lose and it is extremely easy to cover up. Yes, there will some independents that report things, but they will be countered by the major news propaganda so one will never know the truth.

"The Left’s plans to normalize and mainstream pedophilia will come to fruition."
    NO. The majority of the nation and especially the Evangelists will never accept this. I think this is a topic they cannot win considering the pushback we see with CRT and gay drag queens in classrooms. Actually, I see the Left reversing themselves on pedophilia acceptance in the future, quietly, of course. They will simply let it die, no announcements or noise.

"The World Economic Forum will lead the way in trying to turn humans into glorified Matrix-style batteries."
    NO. I think they will continue to advance in 2023 but it will be slow and methodical but not a complete roll over - no. I do think we will see the push to go to a USA Digital Currency in 2023...and once they got that - well - then they got everything sooner or later. This should have been the question...

"As the relationship between Big Tech and the spy agencies becomes clearer, we will learn that our personal devices are tracking our every move."
    YES. I think this question was simply a place filler as it is quite obvious by now, they can track you if they wish to do so. Are they tracking each and every one of us? Doubtful. I would think they might be sniffing internet and phone traffic for key words but tracking every individual - no. However, they could track whoever and whenever they wish and they would if they wanted to do so, and Constitution or laws be damn. Why? Because they are above the law and their own power, controlled and reporting to no one. The last few years have proven without a doubt the Judicial agencies and the Intelligence agencies report to no one and control themselves. They are an empire within an empire.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Which sounds totally logical and possible!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hell, I WISH that was the reason! LOL! :) sadly, I don't think so. I think it is nothing more than good, old fashion greed and power grabbing as it has been since the beginning of modern man.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  6. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

At this point in history in the last Month we have learned the CIA played a Role in the JFK assassination. The FBI Colluded with Twitter to hide the Biden corruption and laptop, and that no the vaccines to do stop transmission or catching the Rona. Pretty sure we all already knew this, it has just been confirmed. Next thing we will have confirmed is that Government at every level is corrupt and lies every other word.

7. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I have NO idea what you're referring to!! :whistle::rolleyes::sneaky:
    marv.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7