10 Red flags about sexual assault

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by hot diggity, Sep 27, 2018.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

2. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Pretty good article, I noticed even he only puts the estimate of false accucasions at 5% which means the amount that are true would be 95-98% depending on which figures you go by.

Personally I think any one deliberatly levying false rape alligations should be tarred and feathered and set on fire along with those that knowingly participate (ie lawers....)
    1-because its malicious and can distroy the lives of inocent people.
    And
    2- because its then used as a tool to attack and to deligitimitize all the real victims and rob them of justice.

Gator 45/70, Hanzo, 3M-TA3 and 4 others like this.
  3. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

the false accusations for (R) SCOTUS nominees stand at 100%

Gator 45/70, Hanzo, oldawg and 5 others like this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

False accusers should auto receive the max sentence the accused would receive if he/she/it were convicted.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is very true.

I do believe that the events that we are witnessing is not beneficial to rape victims. A victim will look at what is happening and think twice about reporting. A victim has been hurt enough, why would anyone volunteer for more hurt.

Gator 45/70, Hanzo and 3M-TA3 like this.
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My wife has recently fallen and broken some ribs, she did this while standing on the edge of a bathtub to clean around the top of the shower stall. A week later, she fell through the front deck of her mother's house due to a rotten plank and injured her face, arm, and leg. The poor dear looks like she has been beaten badly. The doctors insisted she talk with the police and my whereabouts was questioned as a potential spouse abuser. I was greeted with suspicion and prejudice, literally grilled by a female policeman that is in charge of domestic abuse complaints. I was on the road with my band when the injuries happened, three States away but returned as soon as I heard she had injured herself again. It was a 12 hour drive and pretty apparent that I could not have been involved in the injuries. I am very proud of the diligent Mobile police department for investigating such a matter, none the less and would not want myself excluded by any means. There are too many women that suffer from abuse and are trapped into that vicious circle by love, children, responsibility, fear, or some deep-seated emotional twist, to ignore what could save lives. I feel the same about sexual abuse. In this candy-ass androgynous world we now live in, there are no clear lines in the sand. I would rather the err be towards caution.

Gator 45/70, duane, Hanzo and 6 others like this.
  7. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[biggrouphug]

8. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

While there are those who lie or deceive and attempt to either gather sympathy (similar to Munchausen by Proxy), or smear those who they have a grudge against or are handy. We should not legislate for /or develop laws for the exception rather than the rule.

This is the way that current democrat politicians see guns... a hand full of individuals kill people in mass shootings, hand guns use to murder or in domestic violence, regardless of other extenuating circumstances (Mental health Issues, Alcohol, drugs, poor investigation techniques by law enforcement, etc.)

We should legislate laws for the rule and handle exceptions accordingly...

Any one in law enforcement knows that eye witnesses are the worst folks to base a case on due to personal perception and their perception of right wrongs and what constitutes assault and what doesn't some one dancing too close and pressing their body against some one else may be to the perception of some assault or sexual misconduct. But if it doesn't bother the two individuals it shouldn't matter...
    I'm not sure what the statute of limitations for misdemeanor sexual assault in the state in question is but if It is past ... who knows

YMMV

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Amazing how many of those red flags apply to the Kavanaugh hearings today. Many of them also do not.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Yeah, & I noticed a few red flags on Kav’s side to. Never mind all the alligations & false info being spread around like peanutbutter.....
    Makes it hard to know the truth without a proper investigation. (And even that might end up being a bit sketchy)

SB21, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I like how the old battle ax was real fast to throw Ford and her friends under the bus concerning the leaked letter.
    Some how I don't believe the story.

SB21 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

DiFi is smarmy defined. I think she was the biggest loser yesterday, at least for those who watched the hearings as opposed to the nightly news soundbites. If there was a way to know the truth for certain I'd bet the equity in my house that she arranged the entire thing, including the leak, lawyers, coaching, etc., and may have even ghost written the letter for Ford.

A very telling thing is that Ford sent the letter to a different member of Congress to give to DiFi. Had the letter been sent to DiFi directly, as a member of the Judiciary Committee, she would have been required to release it immediately to the rest of the JC, meaning DiFi couldn't use it as a last minute "Hail Mary".

SB21, Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The biggest thing I came away with was how divided and polarized the country truly is. IMO at the end of the day they both came across with equal credibility. The evidence supporting Kavanaugh was stronger than the evidence supporting Ford, but I wouldn't bet my life on either story. Because of the politics, grandstanding, and DiFi manipulation I give the edge to Kavanaugh. I don't think DiFi would have used Ford as her "Hail Mary" delay tactic unless she was unsure of her story.

The only one I'm certain of that was in that room who knowingly caused harm to Ford was DiFI.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7