18% illegal migrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldman1111, Aug 8, 2021.

1. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

18% illegal migrants are bringing the virus into our country. I dont know what to say,but it makes me mad. So im asking what is your opinon on this.
    [flag]

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Illegal aliens are invading this country with a disease and this illegal regime does nothing to stop it yet they want all of us to get vaccinated and wear masks. Yes it makes me madder than hell.

3. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

But what can we do,now? It seems like a lot of the governors of the states are in on this also. I know here in Louisiana,Edwards a dimocrat, does what New Orleans and Baton Rouge wants. He has to because thats the only way he gets elected. This invasion of our country is stupid and the citizens are letting it happen. I wonder how many murders there are in NewOrleans and Baton Rouge in a week? I had two uncles and aunts in Baton Rouge back in the 60's,70's and 80's ,the town was a pretty good place then. No more. Im blessed to live in north Louisiana. The small town im close to has very little crime mostly what crime there is ,is drug related. I have 160 acres land down a 1/2 mile dead end road and the only people close by are kin.
    [flag]

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The government clearly doesn’t give 2 shits about the virus numbers by letting thousands of infected illegals flood into the country, not isolate or vaccinate any of them and send them where ever they want to go.
    So nether should you. F the virus do what ever you want.
    Based on the governments actions the virus is absolutely irrelevant.

5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The hypocrisy of President Joey and his administration is both astounding and insane but the entire administration and party is now that way. Look at Rep. Cori Bush, she said she will defund the police but needs her $70,000 security to ensure she is safe and she looked right into the camera and said it with a straight face! INSANE! And, our President and his administration demanding everyone get vaccinated or else but he does nothing to close the border to illegals coming in with the virus and even turns some loose into the country after they are here! Pure in your face hypocrisy, lies, deceit, and 'do as I say, not as I do' elitism. The entire government is now filled with these looney-tunes whackos that are completely out of touch with reality. Like they are all singing the same tune, "DEFUND THE POLICE" to every main media feed but when the results of those efforts start going south they immediate say "Oh! The Republicans said that, not us" and the fully expect people to believe this crap...but do they?

But, what REALLY pisses me off the most if they have support of the Democrat base, the people...or do they. It has become obvious that the Presidential election was invalid, falsified, corrupted - illegal. So, do they have support of their Democrat base? Are Democrats that deaf, dumb, and blind that they would continue to support a mentally incompetent President and his deranged party after what they have seen and heard these past 6 months? I guess we'll see soon....

Anyway, Joey will keep the border open as long as possible to get as many illegals into the country as possible and he then will grant them all amnesty and make them good little deaf, dumb, blind Democrats dependent on the government, his government.

EDIT: I wonder how many of these Democrats officials stole their elections also...who in their right mind could/would vote for some of these nutcases.

Altoidfishfins and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

In new mexico 2018 the governors race the Republican had won and the race had been called that evening, but then in the middle of the night "more ballots were found" and juat like that the democrat activist lawyer bitch won.
    Sound familiar?

The now governor is so pro-crime when she was the DA in Las cruses she was going to charge a home invasion victim with man slaughter, as he was an mma fighter and literally killed one of the perps with one punch and made another perp into a vegetable also with one punch. The guys wife and little girl were home.
    The dead guy and the guy who now uses a diaper were life long violent criminals who should have been locked up.
    The only reason the DA let it go was because of massive public outrage.

Now this shit is starting to make sense.
    It has been my belief that pro-crime mayors and governors have been installed starting back around 2014 or 2016 to create a crime wave.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Same here in OryGun, we got an un-elected governor who flexed her muscles early on, outright called for the cold blooded murder of a group of folks, and has had her hand in every controversy in this state for over 8 years in office now! She looks to washington and california for how draconian things are, then kicks it up a few notches, she is drunk with power, and wields it like she is queen! I fully expect new Rona lockdowns soon, and given her past performances, it will be for far longer then others, and far more draconian! SHe is also a very vindictive bitch, personally using state agencies to target individuals who do not comply with her power, and she has ruined many hundreds of thousands of lives here in this state! Her fire recovery efforts ( any disaster relief efforts) have been dismal and a complete waste of money ( I strongly suspect the dems have pocketed it) and the people still suffer! We are of course, a sanctuary state, so we get the influx of illegals coming here, and all that comes with them, lots of crime with ZERO enforcement or accountability, and over a years worth of some of the worst rioting this country has seen!

8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Just read today where a bunch of Antifa types in Oregon descended on a Christian group who were having an outdoor meeting.
    Cops stood by and did zero.

They must have had orders and they probably came from way up the food chain, which means local and or state government is actually supporting this kind of thing.

I wouldn't call myself a Christian, but those people have a right to practice their religion and to peaceably assemble. Antifa violated those rights and government supported them through their deliberate inaction.

ditch witch, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just another example the Constitution sadly has become meaningless .

crowdaddy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I swear, OryGun is trying it's hardest to be ground zero for everything that's wrong in this country! Our politicians are completely corrupt, our civic leaders are in on that corruption, and our LEO are at best, impotent, and at worse, also corrupt, especially the O.S.P!
    We the People have lost all meaningful representation, the big city of Potland controls the entire state, and what ever Potland says, the Gov'ness and her lackies backs completely!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm thinking the blue wave is turning out to be a crime wave.

12. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Athens, Tenn. but it better be a good ‘un as the freebies et al will prolly be on the dark side.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Got a news source for that incident?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

15. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Rude !! Cops did FA ,, Useless Tits

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Gator 45/70, ColtCarbine and Ura-Ki like this.
  17. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Lets hope the antifa terrorists try their games at Sturgis.....
    I'd pay good money to see a bunch of bikers give them a righteous beatdown!

18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Why do you think these Antifa Asshats, only stay in Portland and Seattle, and do not pull this shit in the smaller towns like Bellingham… The Banditoes and a few other Clubs would kick their collective Asses, as they threatened to do last summer, during the Seattle thing… The Antifas challenged the MCs publically to come up to Seattle and get it on, and the Governor of Washington tasked the WSP (Washington State Patrol) to block I-5 and keep the Bikers out of Washington… But as usual Mr. Governor didn’t realize that the Banditoes were based in Bellingham, and were ready to move south and rumble.. The Antifas got wind of the move and half of them split, very fast, down I-5, and went to Portland, which just left only the locals in Seattle… and the HAs stayed in California, because the Banditoes let them know they had it under control… It would have been over very quickly, had it happened, but the local Government would have blamed it all on the MCs, and they are just now, finally, getting their non-violent rep back under control…

and, YES, I still have my Motorcycle Endorsment on my DL… even though I haven’t been on a “RUN” since I got married, five decades ago…

19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

G.J. here, born into "The Family" not exactly proud, but I ain't hiding it ether. Was never really into that life, just not my thing, but,..........if I ever got into trouble, I know who I would call first!

crowdaddy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Anyone who knows how to search for stuff can find it in about 6 seconds.
    Why are you so helpless?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7