1991 Jeep Wrangler Lifted but Needs Work NYC 2500 OBO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bogie, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Bogie

Bogie Monkey+++

1991 Jeep Wrangler Lifted but Needs Work NYC $1500 OBO

1991 Wrangler Sahara 183,000 miles 4.0 HO Engine Automatic In Good Shape Overall, Dented in Right Rear that a corner cover will conceal.New Complete Exhaust, Tub is Hurculined with no carpet. Was in a collision in the front sheet metal has been replaced. Has 3.5" Black Diamond Lift kit, also a 2" Body Lift which allows the 285/75R16 (32x12) tires to clear Rims are Cragar Soft 8 in 16x8. Xenon extended flairs to keep things legal. Has entirely new exhaust system including header.

The Bad news is the frame is bent but there is no rust on the frame. It has been driven for 2+ years without issue. There is a Small (softball ) sizes rust spot on the passenger side in front of the door. Engine has developed a Knock unsure of if it's a Rod or coming from the Cam & Lifters. It still runs and drives if your in the NY area it just passed NY Inspection. Also included is a Black Bikini top & set of Super doors.

For More info just ask
    $1500 Neg OBO
    This will make a great project I just can't keep it at this time.

[​IMG]

2. Bogie

Bogie Monkey+++

Price Reduced to $1500 OBO it needs to go and I would hate to see it crushed. Make me an offer.

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Too bad you didn't live closer, that Wrangler would be a sweet candidate for converting into a trail rig. I can already hear the rumbling of a SBC 350 out the exhaust.

Good luck on the sale. If you have the place and tools to do it, you might consider parting out some of the stuff before sending it to the crusher.

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ditto, if you were closer I would jump on this in a hearbeat.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7