2016 Republician Debate Schedule

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pearlselby, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

GOG likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They certainly have has a lot of debates. The schedule says they have 4 more to go. Plus I saw the news was airing a townhall meeting or Q & A session. Sadly, I am already burned out on the election. I was talking to a Dem and they are also suffering from election burnout. I see on the news this morning that Romney is alluding to Trump doing tax fraud or something. Sounds like the ugly is beginning. As a voter, I really dislike the backstabbing etc....

pearlselby likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

CO changed the way they do things.
    Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

CO has a streak of loving 3rd party, off beat candidates. IMO dirty politics in the state was what caused Tancredo to lose the R nomination for governor. The R party in CO is as slimy as it gets.

pearlselby likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The only problem I see with a third party in this country is it weakens one of the major parties. For example, most Tea Party folks were Republics as were most Libertarians. I was a registered Libertarian until recently when I changed (just a couple weeks ago) due to some of their policies which I don't like. So, my vote which would have been Republican was going to go to Libertarian which would put Hillory 1 vote closer to sitting in the big chair.

One thing that has always bothers me during voting season is the electoral college. I just don't like it. I have read on it and realize that it really doesn't matter so much but would prefer the 1 man = 1 vote which certainly isn't hard to do in the Information Age, at least it shouldn't be.

Concerning Trump's tax fraud... I wouldn't doubt it. I wouldn't doubt most large corporation look for any means available to them and why not? The tax code is such a mess that its interpretation is varied. I really do hope that we see a better tax code in the future.

5. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I think Trumps' tax returns are a non-issue. Right now anyhow. The people have spoken. I think people have woke up to the fact that both parties are corrupt and we have had no difference since gaining house and senate.

I am all for a third party because dem and repub are afraid of it.

Motomom34 likes this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This debate tonight is chaos. Yelling, bashing......

And Kasich just said he is going to reward my doctor for doing their job. So the Doctors get a break but the consumer is still drowning.

pearlselby likes this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If their Lips are moving... There are Lies coming out...

Motomom34 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7