3 new books uploaded to resources from my Genisis 2 Library

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Benjamin A. Wood, Feb 4, 2019.

1. <<< Putting on Librarian Hat>>>

I uploaded 3 pdf books that resources did not have that I consider are absolutely Required for any survival/ preparedness library.

LDS Preparedness manual:
    Best I have found to help Plan for Preparedness in all area's. Has more information in all areas, than I have ever found in one book

Beyond Collapse: This is the BEST book I have found on both Pre and Post collapse. If you are like me? you will read the digital, then BUY the hard copy

Ditch Medicine: And excellent companion medical manual that will support and be of great use in your medical supplies.

my Genisis 2 Library is a digital library I have been working on for over 10 years. Size at present is over 128 GIG, Most files are in PDF format and ALL are non-fiction How-to, survival, preparedness, trade manuals ect,. I challenge any one to name a non fiction subject or trade that I don't have information on. If you wish to find info on anything that is not in the resource section, let me know. I will find the best I have and upload them. If there is a category under resources you would like to see even more info in? tell me and I shall fill it, till you beg me to stop....lol

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I want an old-fashion, old-times home remedies, how to's. I have been looking for a homemakers guide or something that homes in the early 1900's would have referred to. Basic everyday guide that covers what one would have encountered in simpler times.

Ganado, oldman11 and chelloveck like this.
  3. Ask and ye SHALL receive! Got All those covered.....lol watch the uploads...…..
    got you covered ,watch the uploads, about to put my router to the test

oldman11 likes this.
  4. Me thinks I hit an upload limit? The first 3 books went with out a hitch . Uploaded and posted to site. But tried to send 3 more , Showed uploading the files, but did not seem to post. then could not try to upload...…. Am I limited? and if so, what is the daily limit, and file size limits please? Note: some of the books in my library are a bit large when it comes to file size. 1 I uploaded but did not seem to post was Henley's Formulary . which is one of my larger pdfs

5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

It may be the size, and/or it may be the file extension. I seem to recall an issue a year or so ago with some file extensions causing a problem. Ping a mod (@sec_monkey was one of those involved in the previous issue resolution I believe) and they can likely either help determine the issue or answer the limit question.

Motomom34, oldman11 and sec_monkey like this.
  6. Thank you, All the uploads are PDF

7. john316

john316 Monkey+++

BEN,YOU MADE THE AI MAD....................U MAY NEVER UPLOAD AGAIN

Motomom34 and oldman11 like this.
  8. What! < Runs to bedroom to pout>:cry:

oldman11 likes this.
  9. Ok managed to upload 2 more, with Henley's being such a big file I'll stop for tonight. Got 3 more lined up for tomorrow. All are old timey technology. The title in a couple cases may not sound like what an adult would want. But in a true SHTF event, A lot of the info in them could be useful.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7