5G attacks possible this weekend

Discussion in 'Survival Communications' started by Tempstar, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Just received an email from my company warning of possible attacks in the US on 5G sites, and I know a few of you do this type of work. I have been told that if I travel to remote sites to be vigilant and not engage anyone participating in this activity.
    This rumor was supposedly picked up by federal authorities monitoring neo-nazi and white supremacist forums.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

So are neo nazis and white supremacists all against 5g or just some of them? Are all people who are against 5 g nazis or are there other people who dislike 5g?

Personally I have nothing against it as long as we don’t buy the parts from china and that has nothing to do with the Chinese people. Its their government adding special extra electronic components for spying that bothers me.

3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

No idea, though we have heard the whole "5G creates the COVID-19 virus" for some time now. I would imagine there are many against it, but our email stated that the threat for this weekend was from neo-nazi and white supremacist forums.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Wouldn't it confound the deal if C-19 was a necessary component of 5G? (Rumor starting time --)

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  5. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Anymore, when you hear or read “neo nazi” and “white supremacist” that more often means antifa and similar fascist and leftist groups.
    Words use to have well established meanings, seems to be less so now.

Capt. Tyree, DuxDawg, Brokor and 4 others like this.
  6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

We're GTG here
    tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This whole 5G thing is just Propaganda BS from the Get-Go.... 99% of the World couldn’t tell the difference between a 2G, 3G, 4G. and, or, an LTE, OR 5G Site.by looking at it, if their next ten seconds on this earth depended on it.... So are these supposed Neo-Nazi/White Supremacy/AntiFa/Anarchists going to break into the Comm Cabinets and see which version of RF Gear this site has, before they Trash the Site? No, What they are going to do is Trash some easy to get to, easy to escape from, Ground Based Towers that look like CellSites and wreck some havoc on them, and then complain when their CellPhones Quit working... (Cut off nose, dispite Ugly Face) Dumb & Dumber lead by Dumbest.....

8. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

They pour fuel on them and light 'em up.
    [​IMG]

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think they got all the 4G stuff too in that one.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

If these douches knock out cell service we’re going to knock heads.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  11. BTPost

Likely 3G, 4G, and LTE. and also likely some Point to Point Microwave Gear..unless there was Fiber to the site... then that would be the connection back to the Controller Site... Many times there are two or more Outfits co-Located on the same tower, as well...

There isn’t really all that much 5G installed outside “The Big 12 Markets” as of yet... and 5G requires a whole new Set of Sector Antennas, on each site, and a double whole bunch.of new sites, as the Cell Sizes are much smaller, for 5G....

DuxDawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I take it 5G doesn't travel as far as 3 or 4?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. BTPost

No, about 1/3rd or less at the same ERP & RSL....

DuxDawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Depends. AT&T has gobbled a large portion of the 600mhz band which is line of sight to the horizon. Others are using 60 ghz which, on a good day with no temperature inversion, may make 800 meters. It boils down to really wide channels to handle more data.

DuxDawg likes this.
  15. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

First you make them dependent upon the smartphone technology.
    Then you narrow down what they can see by means of social media and using proprietary apps to cut them off of 90% of the internet.
    Finally, you track them, trace their movements and habits, record their private dealings, market them products based on spoken key words (we have complete control of your microphone that you authorized us to use).

Every case of violence, perceived or otherwise online through social media will be met with strong action. People will lose their jobs over a Tweet, another will be arrested for making "terroristic threats". Legislation has been passed to promote further policing of the internet's social media. The door is now wide open. Frequent censorship of any word or phrase, like "Covid" for example. Now, it's easy to just shut people up and redirect viewers to the official source of information, and to control information.

Enter, the Soros Antifa privately funded agents of chaos. Hit the 5G, create the need to reinforce the infrastructure, further empowering the .Gov corporate empire to do what is necessary to protect its strangle hold on the American public. Polls show not enough Americans are buying into the plandemic, corporate media is losing its effectiveness. Better to shut off the grid temporarily so we can use the media to restore public awareness. Just say its white supremacists or something, use some FBI CIA assets to corroborate, white people sit low on the popularity trends these days. Reboot after we've got them in withdrawal for more social likes because they are empty and shallow and require constant support for their pointless existence. New, robust and protected 5G grid online, continue the mission.

msscarlet, DuxDawg, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  16. FTM2 Tartar

FTM2 Tartar On Hiatus Banned

I prefer using my 1G phone, it's very simple, a string and two dixiecups...
    When those dread'd neo-tifa's destroy my infrastructure, I just tied another knot in the string...

17. BTPost

I find that at our Alaska Place 4G is working well so far this summer... We are getting -101 to -103 dbm RSLs even in the rain, from the Hoonah Mtn Cellsite, which is 15 miles away, over water, and at 1850’... Where we are at 700’ elevation above SeaLevel.. Our Cellsite was upgraded to 4GLTE last summer, but my Wilson Boosters do not cover the LTE Bands... Our HotSpot, and Cellphones do cover LTE, and if we go down to the cannery we can get 4GLTE signals right at the beach.. It will be a very long time before 5G gets out here, so we will muddle along with what is working for us now...

VisuTrac and Sobospider like this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I had to get rid of my 2g phone here back in like 2013.
    Kept getting messages saying the network here was about to drop it.

19. BTPost

Yup, 2G network was ripped out, when they installed the 4G hardware... All except the Antenna Systems on the Towers, which still supply the 800Mhz bandwidth...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7