9mm ammo sale at Cabela...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Bandit99, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

FYI, Cabela's has a pretty good deal on 9mm ammo. I have used this ammo this past summer without any problems. It's reloadable brass and it is fine for practice ammo. One reviewer said something about a lot of sparks which I did not notice any more or less than other ammo that I have run through my Glock 19 and 43 and I had zero problems.

Remington® Military Training Ammunition Item: IK-219808
    Sale Price: $9.49 for box of 50 (.19 cents a round)

Remington® Military Training Ammunition : Cabela's

AD1, Ura-Ki and HK_User like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Might see some good Remington sales, they seem to not be doing well. Laid people off, stock down, ramped up production and then Hitlery lost and firearm demand tanked under Trump. Owned by one of the big financial companies, Cerberus, and thus trying to get as much out of it as quick as they can and with other peoples money, tried to peddle it back to the stock market, ie suckers, but the deal fell thru. Their biggest customer is Walmart and that often seems to be the kiss of death as all it cares about is its profits.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    oldbee1966 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@duane Yes, they built one of the newest, most modern ammunition facilities in the world also before Trump and people (like me) were stock piling, not sure what it is doing now...

Ura-Ki, duane and HK_User like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

All ammo manugactures are suffering from Kween Komrad Killorys loss, that the prices have dropped off big time. I have seen most of the popular ammo at prices close to what we were paying back in the early 90s! I have been going nuts on the .30 cal and 5.56 types, stocking up to levels I have never had before, and it's all premium ammo too, no real bulk mil surp unless it's the really good stuff, or the components are worth having! I also have been going nuts on reloading supplies, particularly powders and primers! Strangey enough, I have all the bullets i could ever need! Lol. This is the time to buy up any and all the ammo you might ever need, especially before the bottom drops out and the ammo dries up! Don' be that person who gets caught out with no ammo next time folks panic and clean the shelves out, because the next time it happens, I don't believe we will see things rebound, and what does get produced will be uber expensive!

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Glad to see that I'm not the only one taking advantage of the price drops, both on ammo and firearms. Even though it continues to drop (at this time) it is nearly impossible to tell when the next spike will occur...but I do think it is safe to say that with the devaluation of the FRN, prices are close to the bottom of the curve.
    Thanks to all that post these sales.(y)(y)

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7