A Message from Ron Paul's Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MicroBalrog, Sep 24, 2007.

1. MicroBalrog

MicroBalrog Monkey+++

Now I know I'm not American and I can't donate and my opinion counts little here - but there are 863 members on this forum besides myself and they can. If each of those members donated just $10, it'd be $8,630, and that's a ways towards the goal.

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I have already donated the maximum allowed. The first time I have ever given money to a politician! I am out trying to get people I know to donate. It is very important for the press coverage and for further inclusion in future debates for him to make a good showing in fundraising.

The last report I saw he had only spent $650,000, far less than the other candidates.

This isn't just a politician out trying to take money, it is very important to the campaign that we have a good showing this quarter.
    The media can ignore the poll results and claim fraud but they cannot ignore the donations.

I was curious MicroBalrog, you are Isreali right? So why are you supporting Dr. Paul when his critics argue that he is anti-semite and doesn't agree with pre-emptive strikes on Iran or Syria? He has said that we should pull our troops out of the Middle East and has stated that Isreal has nuclear missiles and an effective and strong military (arguably one of the best in the world) and can defend theirselves. We don't have to be the big brother and stop the bad Arabs from picking on Isreal.

I am glad to see that you haven't bought into the smear campaign against Dr. Paul. He has a lot of jewish support here in the US. I haven't heard him state it per se, but I believe that he would honor our mutual defense treaties with Isreal and would not hesitate to come to thier aid if needed. But I have to agree with him that your country can take care of itself without our help. I think we have held you back for too long. We should just butt out and let Isreal settle the "Middle East Crises" in their own way.

I'd be curious to hear your views on his foriegn policy.

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Dose anyone know where or if you can get large (like 4'x8') Ron Paul signs? I have a good bit of frontage on a state highway with lots (for this area) of traffic and would like to get one to face each direction in the pasture by the road but untill I get back to work cant really afford to have them painted or printed.

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You check out that donate counter that went up 2 days ago?
    Screw Hannity and his "Bunch of 12 yr old kids hitting the polls", these donations are from real Americans, not corporprate or special interest groups. In fact, I believe he refuses any money from lobbyists... Take that to your fred

It's surreal, everytime it refreshes, it's up another $10 or so...

5. Minuteman

The dollars don't lie! I can't wait until this quarters results are tallied. It is going to open some eyes.

6. melbo

Ok,
    I just pulled the first ever Monkey spam-mail to the general membership...
    Told them to check into this thread if they had donated. We'll see what happens.

7. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

[flag]$50 and a brand new bumper sticker for my car. See my sig for those that would vote for another CFR-selected mass murderer.

W's neo-con wars killed more innocent people in 5 years than Islamic terrorism did in FIFTY!

8. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

Thanks for the heads up Melbo, mines in again, wish I could do a minuteman and contribute the full amount, but will have to limit it to some every month.

BTW love you sig line
    CG

9. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Monkey+++

Got my attention.

However, like minuteman I'm have donated the maximum allowable. Also, the first time I have ever given money to any politician, for any reason.

On another note it is nice that JJ has kept the Sierra Times site up even though he no longer maintains it.

The "Sagebrush Saloon" forum members, myself included, (though I don't post there much, just admin) has moved to it's own url.

For those who might be interested the url is HERE.

AE

PS: Great job melbo [winkthumb][winkthumb][winkthumb]

10. pgrass101

pgrass101 Monkey+++

Can't afford to donate to anything but the diaper fund at this time.

11. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

When Dr. Paul's run comes to an end, are you guys going to sit home and pout, or will you support Sen. Thompson?
    Memo to the Republican Party:

12. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Support another criminal and special interest lobby whore like Thompson? I don't think so. Does that mean I'd be "pouting"? No.... I'd just be watching the US speeding onward toward the cliff it's been headed for for decades while listening to dems and reps still complaining about "we want change" but refusing to do anything different.

13. helpless

helpless Monkey+++

I got am an email from you guys, I havent been on this site lately, I have been so busy getting the word on about Ron Paul...

Needless to say I was pleased. Keep up the good fight guys.

14. gadinort

gadinort Monkey+++

I'm giving him my support with the hopes he wins; the knowledge that no matter what the outcome, at least his supporters will show that there are ways to vote besides just to the Left or Right; and to finally vote FOR a candidate rather than AGAINST another.

FYI -
    In asking all my friends who are current/past military, I have yet to find one that supported any presidential candidate other than Ron Paul. I think that is impressive.

15. melbo

They wilkl have to kill him for his run to come to an end. I see support at every corner I turn in THE REAL WORLD. The Public places I see RP people at are open to all the rest of the same old same old from both parties...

</pre>

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Monkey+++

I don't understand how you stuckficks can possibly support a guy with vices as serious as these?

:mad:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAg7Kztnlb4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAg7Kztnlb4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

17. Minuteman

:shock: My God!!!!
    I had no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the womanizing, alcoholic, gay, crooks at!!! What is politics coming to?

[flag]

18. melbo

"You ever had a homemade chocolate chip cookie?"

lol

19. melbo

20. Minuteman

Let's see the lamestream media explain that away!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7