About 18.75% of Mail In Ballots Missing in 2020 General Elections

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by 3M-TA3, Aug 28, 2021.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

In the 2020 General Election there were just over 101 million votes cast of which just under 66,000 were main in ballots. A watchdog group has reviewed election data and estimated that 15 million mail in ballots were lost indicating that nearly 19% never made it back.

If correct the obvious questions are:
    1. How did this impact the elections and in particular the close races for President and many seats in the House and Senate?
    2. How did the USPS lose or invalidate almost 19% of this particular mail? A certain percent is always lost, but almost 20% when even junk mail gets through?
    I live in a state that has been vote by mail for decades and I've always dropped my ballots in official drop boxes to ensure they are collected and counted on schedule as a delay by the USPS can cause my ballot to be invalidated.

J. Christian Adams: 15 Million Mail Ballots Unaccounted For in 2020

The president of the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) told Breitbart News Washington political editor Matt Boyle on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Saturday that 15 million mail ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 presidential election.

“This is the worst way to run an election, what they did in 2020,” J. Christian Adams, president of PILF, told host Boyle in an interview: “The Election Assistance Commission, which is a federal agency … puts out a report every two years. … One of the things it has … is the number of mail ballots that were sent out, the number of mail ballots that came back, and the number of mail ballots that were straight-up rejected, meaning the election officials said there was a defect.”

“This is not data that we are speculating about,” he added. “This is federal data, and that’s where we get the 15 million number. Fifteen million ballots were sent in the mail last year that never ever came back and were counted” (emphasis added).

Adams said that “some of them, we don’t know where they are, they’re just gone. That tells you the system broke down. That tells you that probably ballots came back that were counted for the wrong people. The whole thing is a mess. It can’t be repeated again. And that’s the problem with mail balloting. We’re giving the idiots at the post office control over our government.”

The actual number of mail ballots unaccounted for in the 2020 election is higher than 15 million, Adams noted, because not all states responded to the Election Assistance Commission.

“A lot of states didn’t give the data [to the Election Assistance Commission]. … They’re not required to. … This is all voluntary, so a lot of states never reported the number of screwups they made, how many ballots disappeared, how many ballots were rejected that came back in the mail. So the number is per se higher than 15 million,” Adams added.

“There are three charts here [in your August 17 report]. There’s ‘unknown’ ballots. Then there’s ‘undeliverable’ ballots. Then there’s ‘rejected’ ballots,” Boyle said.

“Can you explain what those three categories are?” Boyle asked.

“Each one of them has their own level of significance and victims,” Adams answered.

“Let’s do the ‘unknowns’,” he continued: “The ‘unknown’ ballots, we used to call them the ‘disappeared,’ but Media Matters, all the lefties, went crazy and said, ‘They’re not disappeared; they’re probably just in landfills.’ Okay, we’ll take that.”

“The ‘unknowns’ are ballots that went out and just vanished. They went into the ether. Now a lot of them are probably laying on apartment floors, such as in Nevada, where we saw pictures of dozens of ballots just laying on the floor of apartment complexes in the lobby. They eventually got thrown away because the people don’t live there anymore. Others probably didn’t get voted. There’s going to be some that the people got them and just decided not to vote. We’ll grant that,” he said.

“But,” he continued, “a lot of them probably ended up in the sewer, in the garbage, just laying around for people to pick up. That’s the ‘unknown’ category.”

Adams then described the “undeliverable” category of mail ballots:

“The [‘undeliverable’] bouncebacks are more troubling because it means the voter rolls are a mess,” Adams said: “The [undeliverable] bouncebacks are ballots that were mailed out to somebody who’s supposed to be an active voter, and they bounced back to the election office that the voter doesn’t live there anymore, which means the voter rolls are a mess, and it also means you probably are sending them, some get through, they never bounce back, and they go to the wrong people.”

“The last category, Matt, is the ‘rejected,’ and this is a troubling one because when you go to vote in person … and you screw up, they can give you a new ballot right there,” Adams said, continuing, “When you go to vote by mail, you don’t. And that’s what the rejected ballots are. Somebody made a mistake on the ballot, and they got it back, and it got rejected. And that means that voter was disenfranchised. And I can tell you that I can guarantee there was a larger rejection rate among the elderly, which are Trump voters, than there were f0r 0ther ballots. So that’s the ‘rejected’ ballot.”

“Could this have affected the outcome of the presidential election?” Boyle asked.

“There is no question it did affect the presidential race. The only question is how much,” Adams responded:

[​IMG]
    COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – FEBRUARY 29: Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden celebrates with his supporters after declaring victory at an election-night rally at the University of South Carolina Volleyball Center on February 29, 2020 in Columbia, South Carolina. The next big contest for the Democratic candidates will be Super Tuesday on March 3, when 14 states and American Samoa go to the polls (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images).

“We know that tens of thousands of ballots were rejected. They were rejected by people who made some kind of small mistake,” he added.

“In a place like Wisconsin, there were more of these ballots that screwed up than the margin of error, by like four-fold,” Adams continued.

As Breitbart News reported on August 27:

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) said on Friday that 82,766 mail ballots sent to voters in Wisconsin’s November 2020 presidential election “went missing or undeliverable,” a number more than four times greater than Joe Biden’s 20,682 vote certified margin of victory in the state.

The report showed that, unlike the results of the 2012 and 2016, the number of “missing or undeliverable” mail ballots in 2020 exceeded the margin of victory in the election to determine which presidential candidate would be awarded the state’s ten electoral college votes.

In 2020, for instance, 1.4 million ballots were mailed to Wisconsin voters, which was 86 percent of the 1.6 million votes cast.

Of those 1.4 million mail ballots, 76,308 were classified as “unknown,” while 6,458 were classified as “undeliverable.” Combining those two classifications, 82,766 mail ballots were either “unknown” or “undeliverable,” a number that is 400 percent greater than Biden’s certified 20,682 margin of victory in the state over former President Donald Trump.

In 2016, just 158,846 ballots were mailed to Wisconsin voters, a mere 11 percent of the 1.4 million votes cast in that election.

Of those 158,846 mail ballots, 11,138 were classified as “unknown,” while 1,846 were classified as “undeliverable.” Combining those two classifications, 12,984 mail ballots were either “unknown” or “undeliverable,” a number that is only 47 percent of Donald Trump’s certified 27,257 vote margin of victory in the state over Hillary Clinton.

In 2012, 54,077 mail ballots were “undeliverable or unknown,” which was a mere 26 percent of Barack Obama’s 205,204 vote certified margin of victory in the state over Mitt Romney (all emphases added).

“What that tells us is the system is screwed up, that it broke down,” Adams said of the Wisconsin mail ballot report.

“There was random chance, chaos. All of these characteristics got cranked into the election last year because of mail balloting,” he stated. “It was screwed up, I think, deliberately,” Adams said of the 2020 election, adding, “This was a plan that was cooked up by Zuckerberg and Vanita Gupta, who’s now the associate attorney general, who was a radical left-wing organizer, and a whole bunch of union people. Mail balloting was a plan that was cooked up. Soros money flowed into the Vote at Home foundation. There was all sorts of money that was moving to advocate for this corrupted system in February, March, April, May [2020]. And then, there was court litigation to force us into this corrupted system. It’s no accident that 15 million mistakes were made.”

As Breitbart News reported in April:

Private funding of election administration was virtually unknown in the American political system until the 2020 presidential election, when Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan donated $350 million to the Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL), which provided funding to county and municipal governments around the country for election administration, and $69 million to the Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR), which provided funding to 23 state governments, primarily through the Secretary of State’s office, also for the funding of election administration.

“How do you fix this so it doesn’t happen again?” Boyle asked.

Adams said efforts to fix the problem of election integrity are “a mixed bag.”

“Remember this name–Amber McReynolds. Amber McReynolds is the head of the National Vote at Home Institute, a Soros-funded group that pushed us to mail balloting, and was all in favor of mail balloting, a central figure in doing this,” Adams responded.

“After the election, she was just appointed–get this–to the United States Post Office Board of Governors. So now, she’s on the inside of the government to advocate this,” Adams continued.

“The Justice Department has issued official DOJ guidance that is warning states that if they go back to the pre-COVID procedures–meaning not mistake-filled mail–it is not presumed to be okay,” he added.

“The Public Interest Legal Foundation, we sent a letter to all states last week telling them the DOJ guidance is bunk, that it’s wrong, it’s not based on the law, and that these [new state election integrity] laws are presumptively valid,” Adams said.

“There’s going to be a fight over this. Any state that tries to go back to pre-COVID is possibly going to invite a DOJ lawsuit. We’ve [the PILF] already intervened to help defend Georgia … and I’m afraid we’re going to have to do it all over the country if they [DOJ] start rolling back,” Adams concluded.

Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and duane like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

As Stalin said, it is not who votes that counts, but who counts the vote. The problem with mail in voting has two basic flaws. You lose the secrecy of filling out the ballot and dropping it in the box, which leads to all the problems of vote harvesting, control of the choices made, even who made the choices. Then you lose control of the process of a chain of custody. You can't check an individual who is present in front of you off of a list and this insures that the correct person votes and that they only vote once. Given our national id system, the state keeping track of everything, it seems that some system could be set up to prevent multiple voting.

Then the real problem, computer voting in which no paper trail exists. We do not know for sure who voted or what their actual choice was. While we have the computer record of the event, with the individuals name usually not recorded to keep the ballot secret, the reliability of the data recorded is open to question. In this day and age, the sanctity of the computer is right up there with that of a whore, with an apology to those in the profession for comparing them to computer programmers.

While it has nothing to do with voting, in our area we recently have had several scams in which major amounts of money were either scammed or ransom paid to "unlock" the system.

New Hampshire Town Scammed Out of $2.3M by Cyber Criminals

If the Town can not keep the transfer of major amounts money safe on the computer, how can we expect the computer systems to correctly record and count the vote?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well you can look forward to a repeat in 2022 if this keeps up.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

They got "lost" because they voted for Trump!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I believe this is exactly what happened. I am convinced, 100%, that the election was corrupted, swayed, stolen using mail-in ballots as one of the many means to do so and this is the reason Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to try and stop election reform. I further believe it has been going on for quite a while but was never done at the Presidential level before 2020 due to its scrutiny but the Democrats were faced with complete and utter annihilation so they doubled down and use a virus as a means of cover.

If the same thing happens in 2022 then the Republicans, all of them, need to be strung up right next to the Democrats. Most people have formed their own opinion by now about the how and why of election 2020; however, election fraud has got so much coverage and interest that there is no possibility the Republican leadership can play the sweet and innocent or even naïve/dumb because to do so would highlight their incompetence. Nothing will destroy this country faster then fraudulent elections for fair/just elections is the heart of our country. So, in my opinion, the Republican leadership in 2022 better show they are up to the task and that should be the peoples message to them.

Oddcaliber and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I can give two examples I personally witnessed! 1) we had 3 ballots for other people delivered to our address, folks we do not know, to addresses that are no where near us! We took them to the post office and handed them to the local post master himself! They also sent my Mother a ballot, even though they know full well she is deceased! The incompetence is deep and very disturbing!

2) our local mail delivery dude simply doesn't care, we loose mail, loose needed medications, get the wrong mail, or, our mail gets returned un-deliverable, or damaged! This has been going on since we first moved here to help the folks, and I have personally spoken to the local post master several times, to no avail! They will not fire or remove the delivery dude and get us some one else as he is very senior and due to retire in a few years, and it seems that our postmaster is an asshole with a complex I find most fed. employees have, they simply don't care, they show up, do the absolute minimum required, and nothing else! With this post master, once I complained the first time, every time after, I sense his complete and total lack of caring or taking his job seriously! This is alarming, these assholes are responsible for delivering our mail, which is federally protected, and most alarming is the miss delivered, or lost medications! Dad ended up in the E.R. because the Postal service didn't deliver his meds in a timely manor ( we were told they shipped) and I didn't check to see how much dad had left until he ran out and then missed a few days worth which landed him in the E.R.!

I'm at my wits end here dealing with this asshole postmaster and delivery driver, I don't know who I need to take these issues to next, but i'm pissed!

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Make a call to your local Postal Inspection Service Office, and demand to be allowed to make a Formal Complaint concerning your Service… The LAST Thing a PostMaster wants is a Postal Inspector snooping around their operations…

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

EDIT: Try Bruce's suggestion above first. What I describe below is the brass nucks and baseball bat approach.

Documentation sent tracked/signature required sent to the Postmaster General and copied at least one US Senator and one US Representative will pretty much require an inquiry. If no contact or action within one month, repeat indicating that this is the second attempt.

If a third attempt is required it will initiate a Congressional Inquiry. I know this process well. I'm a 20 year Federal Employee and have had to respond to such requests. They get attention all the way up the chain of command.

I'll state also that I can confirm that you are correct in your assessment of many parts of both Federal and State agencies. It was horrible when I started and made me a lion amongst sheep. The culture in my part of dot gov has improved dramatically mostly due to internal leadership, but not necessarily across the board.

Love him or loath him, the greatest change happened during the Trump administration and began on day 1. We were placed on notice that expectations had changed and results needed to meet those expectations. This went from the top down. Very shortly dead wood we had never been able to get rid of at the highest SES levels "got retired" or found positions in other agencies.

The BIG changes happened when we got the ability to actually terminate employees that didn't do their jobs. Wow, what a difference that made! That was all within the first calendar year. The second year included initiation and in many cases completion of goals and initiatives that had been "in the planning stage" for decades. So much mass and momentum was created that it hasn't slowed down, at least yet. The Ice Cream Licker in Chief isn't watching the chickens like Trump did and the wolves won't stay away for long.

Had Trump gotten term 2 I have no doubt that the USPS was on the radar following "irregularities" with ballots and would have been very high in priorities.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7