Agent Orange Registery >Now, all Vietnam Veterans are eligible to receive health care in the VA syst

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Dec 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Now, all Vietnam Veterans are eligible to receive health care in the VA system.

Bill Outlaw stated a result of getting on the Agent Orange Registry, I am now enrolled in VA health care and receiving care at the VA hospital in Washington, D.C., and I am glad I am. So, if you are a Vietnam Veteran, take note – it is to your benefit to register now. It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t cost anything, and it is the smart thing to do. Signing up now will likely benefit you later. Learn more about the registry at Agent Orange Registry Health Exam for Veterans - Public Health.
    Calling all Vietnam Veterans: It's to Your Benefit to Join the Agent Orange Registry - Public Health
    [​IMG]

I have been requesting all vets that came into the DAV Office to get on the Agent Orange Registry
    I am happy to say this long term Data Base collection has resulted in positive results for any Vietnam Vet.

Remember your grand children as well as your children can be affected by your Vietnam Service and Agent Orange exposure.
    HK

So the VA finally came through!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I featured for a week so this info is seen by our Vets or those that have Vets in their lives. Thank you @HK_User for bringing this info to the monkey.

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

This is very good news for a lot of vets and I'm extremely happy to hear this. It's too bad it took so long.

Motomom34, HK_User and sec_monkey like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

on it... been on it since 1985... had a heart attack... by type and what had to be done... is pure agent orange related...

was pretty bad I guess... my hands get so cold now... which suggests much poorer circulation... heart got damaged...

Motomom34 and HK_User like this.
  5. Tevin

Tevin Monkey+++

Such largesse from the VA considering most agent orange vets are already dead or on the way out.

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Not sure I would have put it that way but it is true. I question how many spent most of their savings combating an illness that should have been covered by the VA.

I will be sending those links to my Aunt. My Uncle already had a few Agent Orange illnesses but this is good info to pass on.

Tevin and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

gulf war vets are having issues now due to the burning of chemical agents n what not... some were close and down wind...

3M-TA3 and Motomom34 like this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You are correct. I know a guy that has a cough. It is a nasty one and they said it was due to the burn piles

3M-TA3 likes this.
  1. HK_User
  2. HK_User
  3. HK_User
  4. HK_User
  5. HK_User
  6. HK_User
  7. HK_User
  8. HK_User
  9. HK_User
  10. HK_User
  11. HK_User