Air conditioners more a threat than ISIS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Minuteman, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Bandit99 likes this.
  2. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

As he flies around in his private jet and relaxes by his heated pool in the armed and guarded compound carved out of one of what was the last wilderness and wooded areas left in that part of the US.

Bandit99 likes this.
  3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

So, since I used to install them, am I now a terrorist?

4. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Yea I Heard that......

Can you imagine what it must be like to be made to spew this shit on a regular basis......
    I couldn't brush my teeth enough to get that taset out of my mouth...

oil pan 4 and Bandit99 like this.
  5. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Remember, Kerry's main job is to make Hillary seem like a genius Secretary of State by comparison. He's doing an excellent job...

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

What an A$$! I hope we are finished with this guy also come the election. He made is bid for president and lost so maybe he will retire now.

AD1 likes this.
  8. duane

duane Monkey+++

Every time I see him speak, I look for the strings, a face that "unique" and an expression like that must have crafted by an unskilled woodworker building his first puppet. If we had the second coming of the Lord and the rapture, he would have a speech on the danger to the environment as we would no longer have firefighters to protect the wilderness areas. He is to global warming that Sharpton is to the black movement.

Minuteman and AD1 like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Methinks he has to share that exalted pedestal with fat al gore.

AD1 likes this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Did you hear the story where he sold his castle in Italy to the actor George Clooney...now, what does a Senator who can afford castles have in common with the normal every day people of America? Nothing. Yet, he is one of the most powerful people in America. Same as that rich twit John McCain and dozens of others in Congress.

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, since ISIS isn't a real entity and is solely created, funded, trained, protected and the idea of such used by the secret government...and since CFC's were phased out many years ago (or so I thought), then Kerry's argument becomes even more ridiculous.

It's especially disconcerting because bees, wasps, and even falling televisions cause more deaths than terrorism.

12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

perception... it's all about perception... if someone THINKS a thing is so... then for them... it is so...

the more foolish ones will fight you tooth and nail over it because they do not want to be thought of as foolish...

pride thing I guess?

IF they admit their error then they admit their foolishness... that can be very difficult for some...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7