American Political Spectrum Explained

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Nov 24, 2017.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Love Beck or hate him.I learned a lot about left vs right and the confusion we have about each other. It also explains much of the tension I feel about the direction of US politics.

I like Beck's two axis scale with the x axis running from anarchy to totalitarianism and the y axis describing left vs right. My own politics on this scale is 1791 some positions being right and others left.

The two videos are worth a watch.

Watch: Timeline — America’s slide toward a ‘total-control’ government

Watch: Timeline — America’s slide toward a ‘total-control’ government (Part 2)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I watched both and thought they were brilliant! I am so impressed that I am seriously considering subscribing and, believe me, I don't subscribe to anything unless I am forced to do so. I am also approximately 1791 with many positions Left and many Right. I am also a great admirer of Thomas Paine be also believe he went way too far with his anti-God atheist endeavors. Really interesting videos. I want to own them.

Thank you @3M-TA3 . I really enjoyed it and thought it was very educational, actually think it would be great classroom material for independent thinking.

Question: Is the series for sell on DVD? Is there a part 3 and 4? Seems like he wrapped it up...

EDIT: All, FYI, There are some more free videos to view on The Blaze. I am currently watching one on Communism and another on the new Tax Bill. All of them are interesting and well done. I couldn't finish watching the Tax Bill one which is unfortunate because I still do not know enough about it except it seems that it did not do much to modernize and streamline it.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I actually saw that explanation on one of his broadcasts. Beck may be/ is viewed by many as a lunatic or maybe, just a loon - but the dude understands the underlying politics that we see today.

Bandit99, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7