1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

And he wants his guns back....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by stg58, Mar 6, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

As written in this piece seems like he is a bit off but...
    This is one of the many ways they will come at the Second Amendment......... are you mentality qualified to own a firearm ? Who creates the "qualification"?

Just in case if anyone has the answers for a Rorschach test please send me a PM..:)

Rorschach test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Richfield gun seizure raises question of mental illness and 2nd Amendment rights
    Ralph Gilbertsen, 74, says he’s being harassed by hundreds of spies.
    Ralph Gilbertsen says the CIA has been stalking him for two decades. He believes in Bigfoot. He has seen a UFO.

And he wants his guns back.

Richfield police came to his door one day last year and took them away. Now Gilbertsen, a 74-year-old former security guard and Marine Reservist, is in court to force police to return the three handguns they seized.

His case raises the question of how to balance mental illness with the Second Amendment right to bear arms.

He has alarmed Richfield police, city officials and managers of his apartment building with a series of letters alleging constant and escalating harassment by the CIA.

But Gilbertsen has a state-issued permit to carry that’s good for another three years. He has no criminal record, and none of his letters threatened violence toward anyone. He usually gets around by bus, carrying his Smith & Wesson .40-caliber auto pistol because of its compact profile.
  2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey++

Ink blot tests - the results of which have got to be totally subjective.
    "Oh, he says that looks like a bat wing? Yep, he's dangerous".
    What a crock!
    Just my un-professional opinion.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Ganado likes this.
  3. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

You say a bat? Hmmmmm...
    Altoidfishfins likes this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey++

Oh boy, here comes the SWAT team!
    Yard Dart likes this.
  5. 1769

1769 Monkey

I would go with a bat for the top one and a bat squished in the road, for the bottom. How did I do ?
  6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

it Should be an Angel, and Punch looking at himself in a mirror...
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

They are both friendly butterflies...
    Legion489 likes this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

I love butterflies. They are wonderful to eat if you get them fresh plucked out of the air on a sunny day frolicking naked in a field of flowers. Not crunchy and bitter like those dead ones found along the highway in the city.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

But the guy still wants his guns back no matter what he (or we) see in the ink blots. The cops that confiscated them were wrong, period. I hope he gets some compensation to supplement his Social Security.
    Caveman Jim, Ganado, kellory and 2 others like this.
  10. DarkLight

DarkLight I self identify as a Blackhawk Attack Helicopter! Site Supporter

Looks like spilled ink.
    kellory, BTPost and ditch witch like this.
  11. ditch witch

ditch witch resident bacon hoarder Site Supporter+

The bottom looks like an inverted pelvis to me. Or a demon cat. It could go either way.
    Altoidfishfins likes this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey++

Well, he did the right thing for now they will have to prove him mentally unfit which is no easy thing to do...
    Caveman Jim likes this.
  13. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey++

See there!

I knew you were one of "those"!

"Those" what? I dunno. But my guess is just as good as the psychiatrist's.
  14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

Don't count on the bar being too high to prove him crazy. With this administration going full tilt boogie to confiscate all the arms they can, anyway they can. One of the latest with the VA and the Social Security admin is to look at whether you are taking care of your Monetary affairs or having someone help you with it. It could just be a matter of spending your cash like a drunken sailor and not having enough left to pay the bills. How the hell does whether you are financially responsible have anything at all to whether you know right from wrong and should have your hands on a firearm???
    Caveman Jim likes this.
  15. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey

Top one looks like a flying space monkey reaching up to grasp where his head used to be...

Second looks like evil santa ...

What?... Im perfectly sane!
  16. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey Site Supporter

Pretty clear to me that top is two women hanging from either side of a Harley 45 with Tank Shift.

Bottom is of a couple playing patty cake at a bench with red hats and boots.
  17. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I eat vegetables. My friends are not vegetables.

Thank God! I thought I was alone! But now I know that some of you, too, understand that if you turn a pelvis upside down it turns into a demon cat!

Meanwhile, back at the 2nd Amendment: This guy has them dead to rights either way because the 2nd Amendment (which cannot be limited except by a further Constitutional Amendment) applies to ALL without reservation.

In fact, he's making a mistake if he's claiming he should get his guns back because he isn't crazy.

He should go in there and tell those idiots that it doesn't matter if he's a crazy as a plaid rabbit on roller skates--the Constitution says he has a RIGHT to keep and bear arms, so he wants them back. PLUS damages for the violation of his Constitutional rights.
    Bandit99 and Caveman Jim like this.
  18. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey Site Supporter

Seems the police have proven that his paranoia is valid.. Now he is unarmed and the aliens and bigfoot are teaming up to take him out... Is that what the police had in mind all along??

Um.... Those ink blot's are sexual... Male on the bottom and female on top.. And...... Good God, what does that say about me?? I have to peek out the windows..
  19. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The voices in my head mostly agree with you, but the rest are voting for Bigfoot.
    mysterymet likes this.
  20. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

They're coming to take me away, he he, ha ha, ho ho === [loco][booze][tinfoil101]
    ditch witch and tacmotusn like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary