And in this corner.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

That was one ugly debate. Trump was a bully and Biden talked and looked and acted like he was a hundred years old. The debates should be hours long that way they make more mistakes and actually have time to say stuff. The ideas Biden talked about like the new green deal and wearing masks more and more COVID restrictions? Forget it!

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I will agree on the ugly part. It was disgraceful. Trump needed to shut-up and let Biden flounder. The whole talking points of blaming Trump for 200,000 deaths is unacceptable. Many of those people were in such poor health. I cannot believe they tried to compare the Swine flu to covid.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah trump needs to let biden talk more.
    Swine flu was no success story either.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I fell asleep at 2030 and woke up at 2300, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I hear I didn't miss anything I was really interested in, since there was no mention of gun control. That might come up in the VP debate.

5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I had WiFi problems so I only saw a very limited part of it. When I turned on the regular TV I realized that my WiFi problems were far more interesting

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Thoroughly unimpressed by both of them. Neither seems to understand that they are there to sway the undecided.

I think in the next debate the moderator should be allowed strong drink.

7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Since both of them are either to stupid or to arrogant to be embarrassed for themselves...... I will be embarrassed for them. The whole world was watching that crap.

8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I watched a few portions of the debate, I was embarrassed for our president, I could care less over what, what's his name said.
    Coming out of the mouth of a very old democrat politician nothing is to be believed.
    What bothered me was that Trump did not bring out facts, as though he did not prepare at all for this very important event.
    The debate means more to me than the issues, but how strong one stands under fire. Coming to a fire fight with a squirt gun just doesn't cut it.
    Facing foreign dignitaries is not something you are allowed to stutter at, or sling mud, you must know your argument with facts.
    I don't think Trump had the time to prepare properly with all the other garbage going on. I strongly suspect that Biden had his puppeteer in his ear, He never turned his head so that one might see it.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, that exhibition will add a line to the definition of "debate" in the dictionary.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

fhfgh.
    this is how the world views us right now.

Ganado, Yard Dart, ghrit and 3 others like this.
  11. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

He had something up his sleeve for certain. Jury is out as to whether it was some sort of wire or an IV line but there are several photos that clearly show it. Another video showing him adjusting his lapel and a wire becomes visible. If he WAS wired up, it didn't help him.

Interestingly Telemundo's post debate poll showed 66% of their viewers thought Trump won the debate.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Don't know if this picture was photoshopped or not. I do know that at the last minute Biden refused to allow a 3rd party to inspect for listening devices per previous agreement. I did think there was something strange with Biden's jacket but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Also, during the debate Mrs. 3M pointed out that a couple of times Biden appeared to be listening to something.
    upload_2020-9-30_9-13-27.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

We turned it off after about 15 minutes and went to bed. I've seen Jr. high debates that were far better.I believe Joe had "help" of some kind-meds or electronic and Pres. Trump needed to shut the hell up and let his opponent and the moderator finish.
    It was an embarrassment for this country.

14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What a Joke and complete waste of time! Trump really had the chance to blow Old Pedos doors off and instead, played around and acted the fool! Not the kind of person I want running this circus, but still ( Unfortunately) better then Ol Pedo Joe and Hoe!
    Dammit, I really wish Trump would have kept his damn ego out of this and kept his damn mouth shut, Joe would have certainly blundered far more and really done him self in all on his own!

15. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

My take, Trump went hard on Biden to rattle him and it worked. If Trump played nice, Biden could have stayed calm and Wallace would have been better able to keep him looking good. Like him or not, in his prime Biden was good on the stand and if *that* Joe had stepped up to the plate he would have done very well in that debate. Trump couldn't afford to take the chance they'd juiced that old show pony up enough to channel the good old days. Even with all the insanity Biden still had a few clear moments where he looked right at the camera and sweet talked it and don't think that went unnoticed by his swooning groupies.

So what happened? Trump went on the offensive and looked like a dick. Well we already knew he was a dick, no shock there. Biden looked frail and unsure. No shock there either. I don't think it hurt either one because at this point everyone is pretty much decided.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  16. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

One of the qualities in a good leader is wisdom the President has shown over and over again that he is out of stock on that particular commodity :(

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Not too sure on his "Game Plan" but if it was to rattle Biden, it worked! Still, The Great Orange One should have done a much better job, taken the high road, and generally let Old Pedo fumble about on his own, pushing just enough to rattle him with out being a total asshole! I'm with you T5R, I EXPECT my POTUS to be above and beyond, I EXPECT that person to uphold the office to the highest standards, something this POTUS has not done as well as he should have!

Still, I will pinch my nose and vote him a second term, frankly because there is no other option, certainly no better option, and little hope of ever getting a better option! Politics have become a sham, a bad joke, and unless and until we can shift the game back to the middle and remove the theater from it, it will continue to be bad, and we all suffer! To vote any other way is to hand it to Pedo and the Hoe, and that is completely unacceptable. Taking the risk of voting third party in hopes of at least retaining a senate majority is foolish at best, so, like it or not, Trump 2020 and hope to stave off the evil coming from the democrats just long enough for Trump to finish draining the swamp and getting good justices appointed and confirmed to the courts!

18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Meh, it's all bread and circuses anyway.

Yard Dart, Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  19. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

AS much as I dislike this President I will have to vote for him, not for him but against the various Communist Factions that have became the Democrat Party which despite their claims of upholding the democracy are the exact opposite of the Constitution and This Republic. Tempted to just vote Libertarian but that would just be a vote for the Democrats and Communism :(

20. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Old Joe talked about bringing back the good old days of Obamacare and gun-grabbing. wearing face diapers and staying holed up in your home going broke. Trump ain't all that but he beats old Joe in my book.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7