And the Killing of Christians Continues.

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by duane, Feb 28, 2021.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

There is always a massive media coverage, flags at half mast, protests and marches when some crazy idiot kills 20 people in a mosque anywhere in the world, but when hundreds if not tens of thousands of Christians are killed or driven out of Iraq, or Syria, not a word is said. In the latest little peaceful Muslim interaction between the two religions, at least a major event if not genocide occurred in the Tigray city of Axum and was committed by Ethiopia. Even Fox refuses to comment on this recent governmental repression of Christians by a Muslim dominate government.

US 'gravely concerned' by Ethiopia massacre of 'many hundreds' described in Amnesty report

3cyl, techsar and madmax like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Ah hell...it's just another peaceful demonstration... :(

Personally, it's well past time for the final Crusade.

3cyl and SB21 like this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

And wait for it!! The Crusades were not an all out attack on the peaceful Muslin nations, but an attempt to reclaim the Christian countries taken by the Muslin armies.

arleigh, 3cyl and SB21 like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

The CCP is killing their fair share of our breatheran. Is passed off as a cultural difference. These ARE the martyred spoken of in the last book.

We could be following soon.

SB21 likes this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Might as well get use to it, Duane, for with Biden in control we will see no changes and it will probably get worse.

SB21 likes this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

With open borders, I expect the Pedo to allow and even welcome millions of illegals, effectively pushing citizens out of their own country! I know there are many hundreds of followers of Allah every week who attempt to cross into the U.S. and yet, nobody in power will do anything to stop this!

SB21 likes this.
  7. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Well if biden is going to describe China's treatment of the Uyghurs as a Cultural Norm, then the killing of Christians in Ethiopia would amount to the same in his book.
    When Christians start getting attacked here at home don't be surprised if it's just another "Cultural Norm".

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That's already been happening here! The only way to stop it is to do what the Dems absolutely refuse to do, close the god damn border, round up all the known muzzies and ship them back to the shit holes they came from, or kill those who resist arrest! Put a bounty on their heads if they ever return, and actually pay, dead or alive!
    In fact, do that with all the illegals that need deported, problem solved!!! Course, nobody in power has the stones to do that, so it's just wishes and unicorn farts!

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have no beef or dissention with anyone, that said, this world is a dangerous place filled with mal-intent. I have not let religion influence my life or decisions in any manner, and I will not allow politics too either. Language barriers can be over come and I have met fine people from all walks of life. I am a peaceful person that many would dismiss as an old hippy or cowboy, but I kill whatever threatens me rather than willing to subjugate. Old age may bow my head but subservience will not. Time to cull the herd, yippee ki yay , mother fucker.

10. duane

duane Monkey+++

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Those boys shouldn’t come to Utah... They wouldn’t last long...

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

So what is preventing the border States from declaring they are non sanctuary States. Flip the federal government the bird and station the State Militia on the border and turning back any illegals attempting to enter the US. Feds won't enforce the law it's time the States do.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The Constitution......... It is outside of a States Authority to interfere or regulate international borders. That solely falls to Federal Government as one of the very few things they are mandated to do. The problems arise when the Federal Government refuses to do its duty.

johnbb likes this.
  14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If the feds refuse to protect the legal citizens in the border States I would think a case could be made the States have the right to protect it's citizens. Let the Supreme Court rule

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7