1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Another Clinton Assisted suicide?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stg58, Aug 9, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

Interesting tails it would seem like a movie script if it was not the Klinton's..

Since the Democratic National Committee emails were leaked a few weeks ago, three people associated with the DNC have all been found dead under what could be questionable circumstances. Some — including Bernie Sanders supporters — suspect the Clintons were behind the deaths, just more episodes in the alleged “Clinton body count” dating back to the 1990s. Others dismiss the speculation as left-wing conspiracy nuts. But until the police have completed their investigations and the medical examiners have released autopsy reports, it is premature to make any determinations.

Clinton Body Count or Left-Wing Conspiracy? Three With Ties to DNC Mysteriously Die
    Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.
    Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I love that term "Clinton assisted suicide"
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

OOPS! My bad! didn't see this n posted same thing... sorry!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary