ANTIFA ATTACKS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Illini Warrior, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, it is a very good thing that the economy is getting better because, honestly, this is exactly the same type of intimidating the Brown Shirts/Storm Troopers of the 1930's did; however, with things improving in this country, I hardly expect this movement to grow. Funny how the politicians of the 1930's thought they also could use and control the Brown Shirts.

BenP, 3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

IDK, there has been a pretty big exodus of officers in Portland, they are having a hell of a time finding replacements. You gotta wonder if the individual officers have a working conscious and band together to remove the mayor and chief, I would think a breach of fiduciary duty would do the trick, or a more direct No Confidence charge would be the card to play! Maybe use that on the Gov'ness as well! That would be a serious shot across the bow to the left!

BenP, Bandit99, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  4. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

there was another incident - car pushed it's way thru the crowd - believe it or not the Portland coppers are looking for the driver and the DA wants to arrest for criminal assault and leaving the scene ....

BenP, Bandit99, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I've seen the video and it's all on the crowd. Because it's Portland, however they will not want to risk pissing off the Fascists and will throw the book at the victim. Portland famously arrested a journalist who had to draw a weapon to defend himself during a BLM/AntiFa hate fest then prevented any evidence supporting his claim, selected a leftist anti-gun jury, etc. to convict and then shut him up.

One reason I refuse to drive through those areas is because I refuse to comply with the street thugs and would do exactly the same as the guy they are looking for and face the same problem later. IMO if you proceed at 2-3 miles per hour if someone gets run over it was their choice.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Motomom34, BenP, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  6. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Question, is the expanding baton legal in that jurisdiction? If not, guy is on camera with one. If the locals won't enforce it perhaps the state will. Don't think the Feds can.

Probably ought to go grab a couple cans of wasp spray for the car now...damn it.

BenP, Bandit99, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I would use those stun guns and pepper spray my self. BEAR spray isn't that powerful, but it does have a hell of a lot more in the can and can reach a lot farther! Lol

Mountainman, BenP, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

What's legal in Portland depends on who is carrying it. Scum dressed in black ninja pajamas can get away with almost anything. Lots of long time businesses are moving out of the downtown area because of the protests and urban campers crapping in front of their stores. Maybe that's the goal - destroy the value of the property so it can be bought up just before the city cleans everything up.

3cyl, BenP, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

If the blue wave is a dud, I can hardly wait to see the festivities on Nov. 7th.

SB21, BenP, Bandit99 and 5 others like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO much of this kinda stuff is planned... thinkin back I remember when there was the big hoo hoo over not bakin a cake...

and many folks moved to support the bakers that refused on religious grounds... got about 130k together for em...

seems the city types saw it and then fined em 130k...

to me that speaks of collusion... and IMHO should have been prosecuted...

but the left seems to have been padding our legal system with many of their own judges... so?

only answer that comes to mind is vote more?

was a time IIRC when people would have taken to marchin on city hall over such crap...

also seems like the heart has gone out of the people for such... who can say...

such things seem to be what the left is doing now though...

11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There were people with Molotov cocktails running around, and the coppers didn't do squat, folks with all sorts of chemical weapons, and yet no one was arrested, while the law strictly prohibits such weapons, where is the damn BATF?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    BenP, oldman11, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  12. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I'm getting the feeling that law enforcement is afraid to confront these thugs. I'm not sure what they want to happen and maybe they don't care, but these are not demonstrations or protests...they are riots. These people are anarchists and it has gone on way too long.

BenP, oldman11, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That's a good thought, maybe the mayor is afraid of a cop seriously hurting or killing a thug and the rioters going ballistic! I can see that happening with these thugs too! It's almost like they are daring the cops to act so they can ramp up the violence even more, maybe expanding it! And your right, these are not demonstrations or protests, and they should be treated for what they are, Terrorists and dealt with as such!

BenP, oldman11, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  14. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I no longer look at this and think "maybe" and "might". It may not be planned and choreographed, but it's absolutely intentional and calculated. It's going to eventually blow up or boil over or cross the line and at that point, it's going to get messy and a lot of people, on both sides, are going to get hurt and/or killed. That's not good for either side. There is a fair amount of restraint being shown by one side right now, but push is going to come to shove and...that's gonna suck all around.

Mountainman, Lancer, BenP and 6 others like this.
  15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

There may need to do that push , by the cops , and put these people back in check , and let them know there is repurcussions for their illegal actions . Their whiny assed actions , illegal actions should not be infringing on law abiding citizens. And yes DL , that would suck , but it's the leadership of the city that has caused this by allowing it to happen. I would put the word out , law and order will be restored , anyone caught in these actions will go to jail and be prosecuted . So ,, let the suck begin .

Mountainman, BenP, oldman11 and 3 others like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Wonder if these so called protesters get a bonus for being arrested?

oldman11, Bandit99 and Yard Dart like this.
  17. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

And here I am and many like me.....just waiting for the shooting to begin. ;) [sawgunner]

3cyl, Zimmy, oldman11 and 3 others like this.
  18. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I would think actions like this actually help turn that Blue Wave into a small Blue drop...

I am still astonished because it is obvious that this is 'top down' driven - meaning - the Mayor and others, out of fear, corruption, political gain or whatever, have given specific orders not to put a stop to these types of actions. And, let's be serious, when you are verbally abusing and physically threatening people, it is not a peaceful demonstration. No way in hell! Yet, it is allowed.

Seriously, I think the people of Portland need to get a class action lawsuit going because they have got nothing to lose. These video speak for themselves, a thousand words. Hell, it is a miracle no one hasn't gotten seriously injured yet but it most certainly is coming. The people of Portland should be afraid, very afraid...

What is the Portland news saying about this? It's not on Mainstream news...but it should be.

BenP, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

BenP, Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  20. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I really get the feeling that this is more devious and evil than it appears. I think they want somebody to shoot them, run them over or spray them with wasp spray. That would give them all the excuse they need to openly kill people and destroy property, which is what they really want. There is no reasonable political end game I can see with these people. Violence, without reason IS the goal.

ter·ror·ist
    /ˈterərəst/
    noun
    noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Yard Dart, Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7