Antifa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jun 26, 2017.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

That name has been in the news off an on recently... got me kinda curious about em...

Been lookin around and WOW have found nothing good about em so far...

I'm sure others can find more info on em... maybe even refute or back up the article?

not entirely sure a story/article like this belongs under politics?

while they sound kinda like a political organization...

sure seems like some of their actions and deeds could maybe put em up there with terrorist...

these people are off the deep end perhaps?

seems they started out in the EU back in the 1920's according to the article...

but who they are and what they do is... well best ya have a look for yourself... NOT GOOD IMHO!

lots of info reported... so long it's broken up into 2 parts...definitely worth a look...

and think on and consider what to expect if the SHTF just in case there is a chapter? near you

Antifa OSINT Profile : Violent Leftist Group - Part 1

Antifa OSINT Profile : Radical Left Anarchist Group - Part 2

2. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Yeah that is one of the biggest problems, fake news, false flag and propaganda.
    If you are cynical you could even say the US government is communist ,why ? well government own every thing and make the rules.You must pay , obey and shutup on not wanted subjects.Every person is owned by the government ! if you do not believe it look up draft.And sadly we see more groups fight for power, groups mostly hidden in religions or "racial" groups.So i take any group with a (big) bag of salt.

Dont and Bandit99 like this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Every person owned by gov't. Look up SS number!

Dont likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Antifa has 3 layers:
    1. Soros
    2. Puppet Masters
    3. Useful Idiots
    No different than BLM. Mission is the same as well.

Brokor and Seepalaces like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Not sure I buy this as genuine.Almost all the antifa goons I've seen are white.

chelloveck likes this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

But. These Antigua Clowns hate their white skin... We could just paint the blue, if that helps... maybe Blue SnowFlakes are the new norm...

8. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

They are Fascists calling others fascists. The fact that they wish to purge the world of any one race is proof that they are fascists in the same vein as Hitler.

9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7