Are elections rigged in the USA?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bandit99, Oct 2, 2016.

1. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

You know, I've been dishing out my red pills to people in my home town. I work in a place where I get to speak to many different people on a daily basis and the majority of them are very open minded. I've been able to open many eyes to the b.s. going on in our country and my hope is that they will in turn open the eyes of other people. It may be too little too late though. I've run into quite a few people that are completely against the idea that our government is as corrupt as it is. My boss has a son who joined the military specifically because of 9/11 and she will not hear anything about how it could have been an inside job. So many people dedicate themselves to this corrupt and broken system simply because it's just what they've always done. Because it's what their parents and grand parents did. It's their state of normality and some will fight and kick and scream to preserve their own enslavement to the system. The blue pill looks so much more appealing than the red one does because it's obvious to see that the red pill will lead to a rough road. The blue pill offers a blissful ignorance that so many strive to maintain in order to remain content with their lives and running in the same circles every day until they are dead. No one seems to see the bigger picture... but once you see it, it's hard to look away.

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Rigged , Influenced , or Fraudulent voting , I believe it is definetely a corrupted system . I would never vote for the hildabeast , even under the threat of death . I will vote for Trump , to try to keep her out , but I don't think it is going to do any good . I would put money on the hildabeast being voted in , even tho I really don't believe it will be a legal vote . If she makes it in , I believe we will be put to the point of no return for this country , without some very major battles happening . Not wanting to see them , but expecting them . Lord help us now !!

3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

as Mark Twain allegedly said: "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it."

Bandit99, 3M-TA3 and Brokor like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I admit until recently I couldn't believe it was possible even though, years ago, I watched the collapsing of Building 7 over and over. In my defense, I was too busy at that time to really think about it very much as was almost immediately heading to Afghanistan. Now, I am finally home, sort of retired and have time to really think and research and...well, even the Washington Post had a piece about what building 7 contained and once you know that then the dots start to connect. I believe that while they might not have done the deed on the Twin Towers themselves, I believe they knew it was going to happen and allowed it to do so with the fallout being much worse than anticipated. Building 7 might have been the main reason behind it all to keep the reality of trillions of dollars that had been stolen from the general public from being known and the terrorist attack covered it while at the same time given them a reason to wave the flag and beat the war drums...it is hard for a people to think clearly when they believe they have been attacked and want revenge. Put on top of that the emergency exercise that just by a grand coincidence was going on at exactly the same time and place and...well, at some point a person has to stop and say "WTF?"

Yet, having said all this, I truly understand that the thought of our own leaders, our own government, our own country and countrymen doing this is so unthinkable, so outrageous, so insane that it is indeed a bitter pill to swallow and almost impossible to get one's head around... yet, the facts are there and anyone that sees the video of Building 7 imploding for no reason should at the very least give pause and think and ask, "Why?" When one does this and looks at the facts in an unbiased manner to come to any other conclusion is not possible.

Around here 'red pills' are not needed as in general the people dislike and even hate the Federal government and those emotions can extend to the State and sometimes even the Local governments. The people here are awake and their thoughts are more to the point of "What can we do about it?" Which is why this state will most definitely go Trump. And, while no one thinks he is the complete solution he definitely cannot hurt the situation and perhaps do a small bit of good.

Anyway, I admire you for speaking up and passing out the 'red pills.' Continue to do so! I have no problem with rudely barging into a conversation during my travels if I hear something like "I ain't voting because there is no one I want to vote for!" My pointed reply is "But, isn't there anyone you want to vote against!" When they answer the obvious - well - then I have them.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Cruisin Sloth and GhostX like this.
  1. Brokor
  2. Altoidfishfins
  3. Ganado
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. chelloveck
  7. Thunder5Ranch
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Yard Dart