Are you all using your masks?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Hanzo, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I am ,, and I really want to get a sexy pair of NEW girls underwear ( don't know the real name ),, modified them to cover my N95-N97 masks ,, just to keep things light and have fun..

So many are stressed , causing tension and yelling for no reason..
    Id wear that only at some places ,, I run a few masks , they get wet in the day of hrs on..Monday I killed one with sweat , and I have a sunburn on the area not covered.
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 and Hanzo like this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

There are masks meant to be worn for hours, usually semi rigid with a valve to let you exhale and are much dryer and more comfortable, then there are respirator masks which were rigid and are designed to be used for days. Most people today are getting procedure masks which were designed to be used for 5 to 10 min and thrown away.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Yes I know

You would really know me and my RANK of where in the Snakes and Ladders of what I have been asked and do .
    I have many N95 -97 + for me

Sloth

Im good
    I need to look after my sisters ,, Bros Eh ! Kidding

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

If there were any N95s around, I'd use them. For now, it's a red bandana. (I'm waiting on a shop keeper to draw down on me.)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Not if I can help it. It's a requirement to go onto the military bases now, so I just won't go. Nothing there I'll need for 90 days or more..

I whistle while I walk, and speak loudly to everyone. (occupational conditioning) I think that disturbs people. Works for me. Let them flee. My infrequent trips to Food Lion have been kinda lonely.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

it's not a mask, it is a mouth hammock tied to both ears.

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I'm already immunized, so FEK it. Seven weeks of hell beats a mask, but it's not like I had a choice.

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Daughter is making masks for the nurses.Shes had requests as far away as Washington state.
    However she can't meet the demand right now locally.

10. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

nope, but not leaving the ranch so no contact with the outside world.. my supply of N95 and surgical masks will last well into the fall when I should be able to re-supply and bulk up what I didn't use, over time of course not a hoard buying situation.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7