Armed protest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jan 12, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Saw this on the WERFF<_(spelling?) report... came with a warning that the source might be hinky!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=werff+report

and of course it was later taken down???

could be an attempt to create a disarm everybody false flag kinda thing???

in the original I saw had the date 17th of Jan... which is a sunday?

Which could be meant to be LESS threatening as politicians usually aren't there on sundays???

just thought I'd bring out in the open... and NOPE I will NOT be attending...

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols, FBI bulletin says

US Capitol riots: Tracking the insurrection
    Copy and paste to share this video Copy and paste to embed this video

6:21
    US Capitol riots: Tracking the insurrection

On Jan. 6, rioters coming from a pro-Trump rally broke into the U.S. Capitol, resulting in deaths...

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

PHOTO: Supporters of President Donald Trump participate in a
    Stephanie Keith/Reuters, FILEStephanie Keith/Reuters, FILE Supporters of President Donald Trump participate in a "Stop the Steal" protest outside of the Capi...

Federal law enforcement officials have advised police agencies to increase their security posture at statehouses around the country following the riot at the U.S. Capitol, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Following the violent pro-Trump breach of the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday, Democratic lawmakers in the House of Representatives pushed forward Monday with an effort to get Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment, which would declare Trump incapable of performing his presidential duties and would install Pence as acting president until Biden is inaugurated Jan. 20.

MORE: Trump-Biden transition live updates: House Democrats introduce article of impeachment

The effort was ultimately blocked by Republican Rep. Alex Mooney of West Virginia, and House Democrats then introduced an article of impeachment against Trump for "incitement of insurrection."

The measure, which has more than 200 Democratic co-sponsors, states Trump has "demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law."
    PHOTO: Supporters gather during a rally supporting President Trump at the Minnesota Capitol, Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021, in St. Paul, Minn.
    Leila Navidi/Star Tribune via APLeila Navidi/Star Tribune via AP Supporters gather during a rally supporting President Trump at the Minnesota Capitol, Saturday...

According to the FBI, approximately 29 individuals and/or social media accounts of individuals who unlawfully entered the Capitol had been identified as of Sunday.

MORE: Capitol riots create concerns over inauguration security: ANALYSIS

The FBI has received nearly 45,000 digital media tips that are now being reviewed.

#FBIWFO is seeking public's assistance in identifying those who made unlawful entry into US Capitol & assaulted federal law enforcement on Jan 6. If you have info, report it to the #FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit photos/videos at https://t.co/qayln8e95N. VIOLENCE AT THE UNITED STATES CAPITOL — FBI pic.twitter.com/ckyQmM9pU5

— FBI Washington Field (@FBIWFO) January 11, 2021

At least five people died during the siege on the Capitol, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick. The FBI bulletin said Sicknick "died from injuries sustained during the U.S. Capitol breach."

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols, FBI bulletin says Era-LTmXMAAnHsy.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Its BS. Its what they are hoping will happen, the optics would be the best propaganda ever for them. But every group and site I'm on is telling people NO.
    Screenshot_20210112-140451_Chrome.

Antifa is also fueling it by making fake posters. Dummies should know the maga crowd doesn't take inspiration from retro commie art.
    Screenshot_20210112-140213_Chrome.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    OldDude49, Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  3. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

Dark Wolf, OldDude49 and mysterymet like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

3cyl, SB21, STANGF150 and 3 others like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Considering ANTIFA shows up at Trump rallies with the intent to instigate violence and have repeatedly in the past done so, if I attend a rally on the 16th you can bet I will be armed as a CWP holder. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

OldDude49 and Oddcaliber like this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Everyone better stay the hell home to keep from being the patsy! This has huge set up written all over it!

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Wind up those with the least amount of intelligence, get everyone's panties in a bunch, tell 'em to go grab their guns and march on the capitols of the country and each state.
    Great way to show the world how deranged the gun owners are and why we need to take away weapons of war.
    Oh, and not get your hands dirty.
    Love it. Great plan. It might actually work to kill the second amendment and god given rights.

Never under estimate a large group of easily manipulated people.

STANGF150, OldDude49, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

well... some have said it and as I said I have no intention of attending... think what happened in DC was due to antifa/blm infiltration...

also noticed the date change... original was the 17th as I saw reported so ???

grandma trap.

Tully Mars, Dark Wolf, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  10. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I got other plans.

11. VisuTrac

12. Papa_asf130

Papa_asf130 Monkey++

f not mistaken some rumours says there will be some kind of protest on 20th of this month? Not sure but seen these posters in Fartbook Twitting bird and some other media but not sure if its real or not :/

Oddcaliber likes this.
  13. ditch witch

The dates are all over the place because its all made up by instigators who aren't smart enough to coordinate their trolling. Its the 19th! No its the 15th! Wait the 16th! The 20th!

14. VisuTrac

Show up, get clapped and then get slapped.
    No guns for you.
    Good luck getting a felony removed.
    Practice good judgment.
    They have passed plenty of laws we are unaware of to take away our free man/woman status.

15. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

The irony is Trump can do nothing to encourage people to use the 2A as Madison intended...

The People are going to have to take that upon themselves....

No one would be surprised if the left offs Biden to martyr him, stir up faux patriotism and galvanize their side, while at the same time making the whole right "domestic terrorist" patsies... and the 20th would be the perfect time to do it... because no one will be there...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

10 min point !!!!
    S

17. JediWoodsman

JediWoodsman Insomnia Monkey

I just ordered a 15 foot pole from Amazon, but I still won't touch it.... :)

18. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

It has been my contention since Biden received the nomination that he is a sacrificial lamb. The Dems played the long game and won, and I just don't see Biden fitting in with it. I suspect it will be Harris/Pelosi within 3 months. Maybe Pelosi/Schumer within a year.

OldDude49 and Oddcaliber like this.
  19. ditch witch

Offs him from a grassy knoll, with some poor moron wearing maga gear to take the fall. He'll be conveniently killed before he can utter a single WTF, and the rest of us will get to watch the 2021 version of the Salem witch hunts.

20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

When I first heard of the armed protest I was all for but once my brain took over and not my gut I am convinced this is a set up perpetrated by the left. The left would infiltrate any protest and instigate a shooting with the purpose to demonize conservatives and a reason to go after the 2nd amendment full bore (media would pile on like flies on shi!). Don't get sucked into this and play into these Sob's hands.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7