Armed protest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

If the information is coming fakebook or twit it's going to be a trap.

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Everyone show up with ball bats ,,, gloves and a few balls ,, coolers full of brews and hot dogs ,, make a party out of it . That'll blow there little pea brains .

Merkun likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nah,They gonna take em weither you like it or not

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO the left will be there even if the right refuses to show up...

and they will have specific targets... already chosen for them...

inclined to think that DC police officer was singles out by the left...

and one or more of their toddies were told go for it...

and then the left will scream and rant and go ahead with their plans...

Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Yeah it doesn't matter if we don't go. They'll have plenty of people there to stand in for us.

I saw the video of the DC cop who died (not the suicide one) as got drug out and beat unconscious. Ain't gonna lie, it was bad. Thing is, the main dude handing the smack down? He can be seen in several separate videos, beating on windows with a baton and eventually being pulled off them by obvious MAGA people. He is wearing a black helmet, black gloves, a backpack, and wielding a black baton. Sound like a familiar outfit? Betting he never sees the inside of a jail cell.

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Why do they need 20,000 national guard troops to protect them?
    Are they doing anything illegal?

Tully Mars, OldDude49 and ditch witch like this.
  7. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Our country is in a heap of trouble. Stand tall and don’t back down. Give them hell
    [flag]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Has anyone ask these national guard troops if they intend to kill American's?

SB21 and ditch witch like this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say ,,these commie bastards thats causing this crap aren't true Americans . You stand for our Bill of Rights , and our Constitution , or get the hell out ,, by plane , train , boat ,,, or by a bullet ,, makes no damned difference to me anymore . [reddevil]

10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

On the other hand, it could also be a MAGA white supremacist militia operative, dressed up as an ANTIFA operative as part of a false flag deception op to discredit the left....are white supremacist confederate 'lost cause' exponents smart enough for that kind of psy(cho)-ops caper??? :D

[​IMG]

Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

If it was a Maga guy pretending to be Antifa he'd have gone further with the get up. Maga and Q are nothing if not enthusiastic in their costuming. I give you the Viking Horn Shaman dude as an example. :D

Also enough with the white supremacist crap. Half of the Maga crowd isn't even white. There was an entire parade out there that day just from the Vietnamese. It's a cheap shot that makes it easy to demonize an entire group, like calling all gay men pedophiles because a tiny handful of them are.

12. chelloveck

That is a message also applicable to the tRumpist MAGA maggots on the extreme 'right' end of the political spectrum.

Persons of interest:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Man who wore ‘Camp Auschwitz’ sweatshirt at Capitol riot arrested | KGET 17

[​IMG]
    Feds say police found a pickup truck full of bombs and guns near Capitol insurrection as wide-ranging investigation unfurls - CNNPolitics

[​IMG]
    Derek Evans arrested a Republican lawmaker who participated in the congressional storming
    GOP Lawmaker Resigns After Getting Arrested For Participating In U.S. Capitol Riot

Note, he is wearing dark clothing, black helmet with face shield, and backpack....yep....definitely ANTIFA!

[​IMG]
    The Capitol rioters put themselves all over social media. Now they’re getting arrested.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. chelloveck

I take your point, in the same sense that not all 'liberals' are rabid, fetus aborting, gun grabbing, 'free stuff for everyone' communists, and that ANTIFA represents a minute fraction on the left. (not suggesting that you personally hold those viewpoints, but a number of folk here aren't shy of expressing such exaggerations).

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Would thee dress in horns and fur?

ditch witch and chelloveck like this.
  15. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

I think it would be a tremendous victory if the folks from the right just didn't show up. At all. Nobody! Someone would look pretty damn foolish! Ah, I can dream, can't I?

Gator 45/70, Cruisin Sloth and ghrit like this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

We should not show up anywhere that day! Call in sick. No going to stores or out to eat etc. don’t watch tv or use the internet. Definitely not shopping online. Let them see a day without half the country (and most of the productive workers).

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Called a GENERAL STRIKE !!!!

All who feel they are getting screwed , even all workers , even @ditch witch gent , all cops everyone , see the stoppage !!
    just listen to radio to hear ,, but if the BS is lies posted and ongoing , call in and say it's your BS Flu and im self staying away for 3 weeks , everyone working .. if that happens , air space will be dead !!! I got 3 weeks of food , power for years , Time to make more beer , and see If we could have a kid @ 70 Yo ..
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  18. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Gotta wonder how to tell the difference while looking at the crowd. Me, wear a label? Nah. The idea is sound, but --

Gator 45/70 and TXKajun like this.
  19. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Sloth, I like your idea of a general strike, but at 74 and retired if I fail to show up for work, my wife will be really really pissed.

20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Really so where are they--- been pretty silent speaking out against the the whatever % who are rabid, fetus aborting, gun grabbing, 'free stuff for everyone' communists. Seems they have allowed their party to be highjacked by the likes of Biden, Schumer, Piglosi

3cyl likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7