Armed protest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jan 12, 2021.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Protests are like poker games.
    If you don't know who the patsy is ... it's you.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A nice analogy....especially when doofus protestors are playing it like Indian Poker.

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Chell, come on now, Indian poker is racist. S/0

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

SB21 likes this.
  5. chelloveck

I'm surprised at the sudden conversion of some here to that baneful limiter of freedom of speech known as 'political correctness' :LOL:

6. chelloveck

I guess they (the Democrats) took some notes out of King Donald's playbook in his hijacking of the (now not so) Grand Old Party. The GOP, like Captain Ahab in the novel Moby Dick) has hitched its wagon to a flailing failing white whale, who will take the party down with him, as Moby Dick took down Ahab, and almost all the crew of the Pequod. Moby Dick is a work of fictional literature, TRump's Republican dumpster fire is becoming a tragedy.

There are some Republicans who, belatedly, have recognised the clear and present danger TRump represents to the Republican Party: Whether the resistance it is too little, too late remains to be seen.

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Dream on

SB21, OldDude49 and apache235 like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Just as soon dress up like the Mardi gras dudes from Mamou

9. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Rush To Judgment On Trump? Multiple Leftists Arrested For Capitol Riot | ZeroHedge

The thing is, so many of the Antifa rioters have been arrested in other states that their mug shots are rather well known by those who follow Andy Ngo. So, when they crop up in videos from the Capitol riot, they stand out like a fly on Pence's head. For me anyway.

I swear if I go to any political rally Imma dress up like the grim reaper, stand off to the side, and just silently point at random people. :D

10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The new system of American justice---- convict in the leftist media before any facts are presented--- then ignore the facts.

11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Chello ,, dont you have some Aborigines , or Bush people over there that you need to go make amends to,, to right all of your wrongs. Or are you presiding in the only true utopia on earth.
    We dont mind free speech here,, but when it's just all hateful babble,, everytime,, all of the time , it just gets a little old. If your democrap heros are so great,, why have they never tried to bring peace to the Mideast, and a multitude of other things Trump has done. I'm no debater on issues ,, and I learn a little from everyone,, even you ,, but it hasn't been from your political spectrum. Stick with your Bush craft,, Australian ways of life that would benefit us. I've looked into some of your politics down there ,, was going to counter some of your attacks with them,, but seen it best to just keep my trap shut. But that's what you want to do, then , you be you ,, and I'll be me. Just my observation and opinion,, for what its worth. And if the mods think I'm out of line , I'll take my licks ,, cause I'm still a newbie here compared to many ,, so I'm not real sure if I've earned my keep yet.
    G'day mate..

12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

not real sure he is from there... interesting how he just has to comment and poke certain types of post...

moth to the flame?

sure seems... oddly interesting IMHO...

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Chello is a boomerang champion in his state.

He throws it out there and it always comes back
    [LMAO][woot][reddevil][lolol]

Tully Mars, SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well , if I'm wrong , I apologize to him and everyone else , seems I've heard him state he was from down under , but I could be wrong , certainly wouldn't be the 1st time . Hell , for all I know ,, he could be the bonehead that lives up the road from me .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

@chelloveck is actually good for our group. He prevents us from being an echo chamber. We do not want to be come a group that all chants
    "Trump, Trump" "USA, USA" "Death to Libertards" "Everyone except us is commies"
    because it's a slippery slope from the echo chamber to the cult that chanted
    "Heil Hitler" "Deutschland uber alles" "Death to all non-aryans"

If one can't reasonably listen to all sides (don't have to agree) without getting defensive .. that person could easily become a patsy/scapegoat in the upcoming events.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yes sir , this I do agree with ,, then maybe , as we already know he hate's Trump , and everything towards Trump is bad , why can't he tell us why the dimotwits are so much better .
    Aw hell , I just need to stay out of politics altogether ,,

johnbb, magicfingers and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Getting away from Chell for a minute, I find it interesting that we have more troops guarding Joe’s crowning than we have in Afghanistan. Isn’t Joe the most popular president ever? Why so many troops?

Tully Mars, OldDude49, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Canadians have called in that there will be no work for them after tue the 19th . they will watch the fireworks from our side.
    Flights have been cancelled , on the 19th ..(to be announced 10 mins before loading ))) the Pilots have called in .
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. VisuTrac

actually, I don't think @chelloveck hates trump as much as he calls out cults and cult like behaviour. Politics (american, european and even his own), organized religions, and any other cult.

One just has to take the time to look at the bulk of his posts to see the pattern. Currently, we have been in a republican era. The democrat era is about to begin and granted, he's going to keep poking at those that lament what could have been with another trump election, there will be plenty for him to point out with the upcoming administration and our reaction to it.

When one blindly follows any personality into hell, I'd appreciate a человек to point out that my behaviour may be a bit irrational given where it appears i am going.

It's the whole of the conversation over years that i take as counsel. I may not agree but at least I will take pause and consider what has been put forth. It may not make a difference in the end but it did make a difference in the journey.

20. VisuTrac

You'll be fine. Politics is a hot button issue for just about everyone.
    they (politicians) all suck except Ron Paul ;) . Granted some suck less than others but they still suck.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7