At least he wasn't Dead Heading

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Ganado, Sep 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I have seen that several times since I got back to the states, Flat bed drivers like doing this a lot! I think it's cool!

sec_monkey likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have never seen that. That is cute. Certainly brings some humor and brightens the drive.

sec_monkey, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

All I saw was the transformer bank in the background. [afro]

Ganado, Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey and Meat like this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

After looking at your pics a number of times I did see the Tonka Truck. Good catch. I went through many of those trucks as a kid. One of the best toys ever. I always wanted the front end loader to go with it. :D

Ura-Ki, Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  7. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I had the complete Tonka set. The front loader, dozer, dump truck, and the crane. Spent countless hours with them all on a small dirt pile in the back yard.

8. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

I am still scared to this day cuz I did not get my "Clam Bucket" [booze][dunno]

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey and Ganado like this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

When all my Boy Grandchildren, had their First Christmas, they each received a Tonka Dump Truck, from GrandPa.... They are ALL teenagers, NOW but they STILL ALL have those, as Prized Possessions....

Ganado, Ura-Ki and AD1 like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I still love the "OLD" Tonka toys, the ones where a kid actually had the risk of loosing a finger playing with it! Now days, they are half plactic and no where as rough and tumble as they used to be! Remember the Tonka Add?

Ganado likes this.
  1. Tully Mars
  2. DKR
  3. oil pan 4
  4. Homer Simpson
  5. chelloveck
  6. slug36
  7. Witch Doctor 01
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7