Attention Colorado: Recall Polis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Motomom34, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Jared Polis was elected Governor. He is a millionaire with extreme ideas. Polis has been passing legislation at a record pace. In November the voters of Colorado voted down a gas & oil bill that would cripple Colorado's economy. Polis and company decided they know better than the people of Colorado and passed a bill that is worse. Polis & Co also decided that our electoral college votes will be based on the result of the popular vote. Please note: the electoral college vote will be on the ballot because a petition was started and enough signatures have been obtained.

Dismiss Polis petition has been approved and are being circulated. We need almost 10,000 signatures a day. I am calling out to the folks in Colorado and folks in general, get the word out to friends and family in CO to sign this petition.
    Petition Signing Locations

Issues listed on the petition:
    Governor Jared Polis should be recalled because he supported and signed:
    1) SB 19-042, enacting and joining Colorado into an interstate compact to elect the president of the United States by national popular vote; (this should be decided by the people not politicians)
    2) SB 19-181, reforming the regulation of the oil and gas industry in Colorado despite the voters’ defeat of Proposition 112’s drilling regulations; (voters said no)
    3) HB 19-1032, mandating comprehensive human sexuality education and appropriating one million dollars annually in grant funds for its dissemination; (school cannot teach abstinence but with be teaching LGBT.. in 3rd grade. Older grades will learn how to pleasure their partner)
    4) HB 19-1177, creating the ability for a family or household member to petition the court for a temporary extreme risk protection order to prohibit an individual from possessing a firearm. (also known as the Red Flag law- very loosely defined)

Yesterday people were lining up to sign the petition. Please get the word out. Colorado has recalled state senators, this can be done but the word needs to be spread and registered voters need to get out and sign. Send info to friends, families and post on social media/ forums.... Petition Signing Locations

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I wish you success in this. Man I thought your last Governor was crappy. Seems you have a Governor must be related to ours. We also have an ongoing recall effort over the same type of tyrannical BS.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Kick Ass @Motomom34 ..... No Retreat! No Mercy!

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Let us know how it turns out. I hope you can remove him before he does more damage.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Do ya'll still have public hangings ??? If not get him to enact that as well , then abolish it after ya'll are finished with him ..
    Good luck .

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

So, 4 or 5* Gov.ners on the list ( And Growing) that have seriously pissed off the people and are now facing recall, 'bout God Damn time says me!

* Az needs to Join this list and start kickin ass!

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What does it say about America when we have recall efforts for politician's, could it be the Sheeple are waking up to the evil among us!

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Hopefully so ,,

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Hey they tried that "give our electoral votes away to the popular vote" bull shit in maine too.
    The maine state supreme Court ruled hell no.

This bull shit sounds a lot like maine, almost like they are following the same agenda.
    Give away sovereignty, normalized perverse behavior, wreck the economy.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Motomom34, Dont, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  10. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

All this leaves little doubt in my mind that the left is determined to dismantle this country from within.

11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Exactly as Comrade Khruschev predicted.

12. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yes Seawolf, albeit about 50 years or so later.
    You remember Nikita's comments also.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  13. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Niki didn't say it, but slow and steady will overcome in the end. We need to find some more ways to delay what seems to be the inevitable crash of our Republic. Either that, or get it over with NOW so the recovery can start.

I'm about fed to the teeth with this squad of nonentities stirring the pot with irrelevancies.

But that's just me.

14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Looks like the efforts against the Gov'ness Bloody Brownstain are gaining traction here in OryGun, folks are truly pissed off at her lack of leadership, her pandering to special interests, and her outright lies and deceits, and worst of all, her push for draconian taxes against the little people who make up most of her population! There is lots of MSM coverage of this, surprisingly non biased ( though they always include some nut job supporter to claim she is doing an excellent job) and of course she claims to only be serving Oregon and Oregonion's best interests! Yea right, Michael Bloominidiots best interests!

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

January 8th he was sworn into office. He has signed 454 bills. He wasted no time because he has a Dem house and senate. A few bills got literally shouted down. Some folks showed up at the capital and made such a racket that the bills were shelved till next session.

If this recall fails, Colorado will be lost to all the feel good ideas/ agenda

I think that is the issue. People do not study who they vote for. If someone is an extremest but campaigns as a moderate, chances are high they will be extreme when in office. Some people believe campaign promises and what they are told during election season. Sadly they are usually disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
    Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Meanwhile in Oregon...

There are two separate Kate Brown recall petitions circulating. I've signed and emailed both. I fear that many people will think there is only one attempt, so signatures are being split between the two causing both to come u short. I've been spreading this as much as possible on social media as I have several friends and family members collecting signatures for one or the other.

There is a new recall slogan in addition to "If it's Brown, flush it down": "Spread the word, flush the Turd".

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Are you sure you can sign both? I know here you can only sign one. I am so glad you are trying to recall her. I think the people should be highly concerned because a majority of the people do not want the cap and trade bill but she tried to ram it through.

FYI-
    Oregon’s Kate Brown is one of the most unpopular governors in country: Morning Consult survey
    number 47 out of 50

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'll look at that double petition issue - I'm not aware of any limitations. My activities have outed me as a non progressive and expect to be blocked/unfriended by the majority of my local "friends". Already been called everything short of Nazi now that they know I don't march in lock step. Eff' em.

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Oregon’s Kate Brown is one of the most unpopular governors in country: Morning Consult survey

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

When Democrats succeed in making the electoral college irrelevant, you will see the beginnings of the second civil war when the flyover states realize they no longer have a voice in electing the President. This is EXACTLY what caused the first Civil War. Seven states succeeded between the day Lincoln was elected and the day he took office.

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7