For Sale Back in stock: Chocolate Variety Case and Chicken Patties

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Nov 1, 2016.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

These favorites need little introduction ...

With the warm weather behind us, it's time to again start shipping the MUST-HAVE Chocolate Variety Cases from Future Essentials ... 10% off, FREE shipping: http://www.safecastle.com/chocolate-...iety-case.aspx

[​IMG]

Chicken Patties, by the can or case ... we don't have many--they will go really fast, so buy 'em now ... as much as 21% off, FREE shipping: http://www.safecastle.com/uncooked-f...full-case.aspx

[​IMG]

2. JC Refuge

Just need to mention that I have corrected the Chicken Patties listings. The production date on the chicken patties is August 2016.

3. JC Refuge

This chocolate candy makes survival worthwhile.

4. JC Refuge

Historic World Series, Fateful Election
    Our treatment for nail-biting, hyperventilating ...

This month is not for the faint of heart. Consider it more practice for the bigger events ahead, whenever they may befall us.

One of the best ways to relax is with some comfort food ... familiar meals, beloved snacks ... you know what works for you. We've got hundreds of possibilities that you might want to consider for your go-to pantry. Comfort and peace of mind ... prepping goes a long way toward reducing stress!

Chocolate is at the top of the list for many!

5. JC Refuge

Chicken Patties are back but in very short supply--act fast if you want them.

FYI, we've also got a few more beef patties. Both are best-selling favorites.

6. JC Refuge

I got with the supplier and we're going to be adding a "sampler" package on the chocolate varieties--one #10 can of each. I should have the listing up by tomorrow.

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

Glad when this election is past. And yep, next comes a phase that may continue to be at least as distressing ...

The chocolate will always be a positive comfort food to dig into.

ghrit likes this.
  9. JC Refuge

This month marks my 32nd year of sobriety.

I literally can't recall the last time I was tempted to drink ... it would have had to have been more than 30 years ago.

But ... well, let me just go back to my chocolate. Hopefully that will help get me thru these chaotic, discouraging times.

10. JC Refuge

Not to mention that chocolate is always a nice way to soothe the grandkids.

11. JC Refuge

12. JC Refuge

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7