Back up forum

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Bishop, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Ok I have been thinking about this ever since our form went down a while back and was down for a good while before things got fixed if it happens again should we have a back up forum to stay in contact I belong to many types of forums there's one like the monkey but not many members but it's up and running I am sure if this forum goes down again we could get word by being on both let me know what everyone else thinks and if it's a good idea I will post the site.

SB21 and madmax like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

We already have a Backup Forum in place... It is run by @Brokor and has been around for over a year.. Survival Monkeys It doesn’t get used a whole lot unless this site goes down...

3. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I'm headed over there now.

4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

It's nice to have the back-up site and every time I visit there has been somebody to greet me and give me the word. (y)

5. Sobospider

Sobospider Monkey

I couldn't figure out how to make an account, I will try again later.

6. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

How do I get there

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You click on the link in my post in Blue Letters...

8. I saw a couple of familiar names on the hand loaders bench site and went that way.

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I just hit the member list and deleted all those who were awaiting membership activation who had multiple accounts. If you are one of those affected, you should have received an email from the information provided when registering. Survival Monkeys - Index
    I've also activated the rest who were awaiting approval. Please have patience if you're registering, it's only a backup site and I don't always get around to checking the approvals.
    Our Discord server is always available, too. This link will never expire: Join the SMonkey Discord Server!

ghrit and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7