Barack Obama: I'm 'the First Sitting American President to Come From Kenya'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jul 24, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

If that is true(I believe it is) wouldn't that make his Presidency null and void? All of his BS policies and bills signed vacated?
    I would think so.
    Don't get me wrong, I ain't holdin' my breath but...

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Say it ain't so! Duh... we all knew it all along, but no body tried to do any thing about it, ............and lived!
    Next will be proof he is a Mooslem, again, something we all knew all along, but....................

Don't go away mad, just STFU and go away! Take Kankles with you too!

4. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Many wish. There seems to be no question his mother was native born in US and lived here while growing up. Given that, then just like Ted Cruz being born in Canada to a life long US citizen and being eligible, Obama is a citizen and was eligible to be president. The birth certificate thing and location of his birth is irrelevant.

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

Sorry.
    AT

chelloveck likes this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If he was born abroad , there is a lot more people as traitorous as he is to have even gotten to be prez. CIA, fbi , nsa , how many organizations do you think had to be involved for something like that to actually happen ??

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. My cousin Audrey, native born American, was a medical missionary in New Guinea. Audrey married Walt, native born Canadian, in New Guinea. They had three children while living there. At that time it was under Australian control. Maybe Chell can step in and correct me, but I was told those three children had the option of claiming citizenship in Australia, Canada, England, or the United States when they reached adulthood. Audrey went there the year I was born, 1951.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Probably not....the person claiming Australian citizenship must have been born in Papua/New Guinea before 1975, and at least one parent must have been an Australian citizen at that time: Conditions apply.

Person Born In Papua Before Independence In 1975

Court upholds PNG citizenship laws

8. Audrey and Walt's kids were born in the late 50's/early 60's. And in Papua or what became Papua. Wasn't there commonwealth citizenship?

9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Video can be manipulated to make anyone say anything and it can be done real time. Obama was a lousy President, but he isn't stupid. There is no way he would let himself be taped saying that. Whether he was a US Citizen or not it's all moot at this point and a wasted of time or a distraction.

If it seems "too good to be true" it almost certainly is.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

His mother was American, but was she of age, and daddy was Kenyan, except that it wasn't called Kenya then, it was still part of the British Empire. If mommy was underage... , but then so much about Zippy is questionable - his whole life has been a fraud on the American people.

Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Odingleberry lies so much that its hard to remember them all[woot][woot]

12. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

No, under age doesn't enter into it. American citizen as a mother, regardless of age, makes him a US Citizen. Possible dual, but American for sure unless he renounced.

Gator 45/70, chelloveck and 3M-TA3 like this.
  13. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The Federal Law today - you are correct.

If you check the Federal Law in effect when Bammy was born, it is open to some serious debate.

The reality is

14. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

He has visited Kenya before, apparently he has used that line before, that is why he got the laughs... we should revoke his passport and make him stay there.

Rancher

15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

At this point I could care less where he is from. He is no longer the POTUS that is the important thing. More important Hillary did not receive the coronation to follow him. Now if they would both just sit down and shut up and Obama realize his turn is over and Hillary understand she is just a bitter old woman that is a 2 time POTUS loser.............

16. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I wonder if Donald the Magnificent will be expected to shut his cake hole when he leaves, or is pushed from the Oval Orrifice. ;) I think the words, "there was no collusion" will be his Presidential catch cry. ;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Sorry Chel I am not one that worships at the alter of the Orange man. I will take him over a communist or a Hillary any day though.

18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No more so than any of his predecessors. Having once sat in that office, the bully pulpit remains accessible and will be used. The only ex prexies that didn't do so, died in office and they STILL get quoted.

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  19. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

He was a PPP, case closed.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Godzilla

Godzilla Monkey++

His very first act as president was to sign a presidential order to seal his records.........

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7