Battling and Beating the VA over a Agent Orange Case>Citation Nr: 1509952 Decision Date: 03/10/15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, May 7, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

This is a long drawn out case where the VET Lived to beat the PTB in the VA.
    https://www.va.gov/vetapp15/Files2/1509952.txt

Never Give Up.

This type of cases is what we study to understand how to beat the scum bags who only want to beat down Vets.

Dont, duane, johnbb and 1 other person like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Every single veteran in this country should not have to fight the government and the VA in order to get medical help. Yet we all know we were lied to. Why in gods name can this country spend millions -no billions on illegals, give money to countries who hate us, give money to people in this country who refuse to work, send a pallet of cash to Iran-- on and on and we have to beg. Why in gods name do vets have to rely on private agencies like Wounded Warriors, DAV, the list is long in order to get help. It was and is the governments responsibility. This is a subject that really pisses me off. ----Rant finished

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    4x4, 3M-TA3, HK_User and 1 other person like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Yup, first to fight for our country and last to receive the care we were promised.

Just one of the reasons I volunteer.

VA is still short sighted as I may have mentioned before about wheel chair ramps.
    They contract for a Company to install ramps but forget about the landings which we have poured for a safe place for the Vet to access the street!

Soon I will have to slow down and I hope others will follow,pick up the work and help others.

What really pisses me off is most local business places fail to see/understand the amount of $$ that is infused into our county from the work we do as 4 million dollars a year is sent to local Vets who have stayed in the fight to receive the benefits they have earned by their loss of motion and service connected disease now proved and the reduced quality of life we all see as we age.

Here are the 14 health conditions associated with Agent Orange exposure as of 2020:

• Chronic B-Cell Leukemia
    • Hodgkin’s disease
    • Multiple Myeloma
    • Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
    • Prostate cancer
    • Respiratory Cancers
    • Soft tissue sarcomas
    • Ischemic heart disease
    • Chloracne
    • Porphyria cutanea tarda
    • Parkinson’s disease
    • Peripheral neuropathy
    • Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
    • AL Amyloidosis
    Colon Cancers.
    ADD: Most Cancers are now covered if you can prove your location of Agent Orange contact.

The site below is from a more reliable civilian business that tells the truth of Agent Orange and yes it is an attorney but sometimes we need the horse power of a private industry.

Agent Orange Diseases and Symptoms Breakdown! - Hill & Ponton, P.A.

Nope not associated with them never used them. I fought for 10 years to receive what I earned by learning the ropes so I could help others and finding the court cases on line and seeing how the VA talked in circles.

For my self, I am about to finally be service connected from Agent Orange from 1969. Thanks to all the service groups who have fought to help the Vet and ask for nothing but satisfaction in helping vets. I will go to my grave knowing that many Vets now live a better life from help they received from volunteer support.

VOLUNTEER
    HK

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Dont likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7