Be Happy, Don't Get SADS

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Oct 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Seasonal Affective Disorder Syndrome?

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

kinda like SIDS..for big folks.

VisuTrac likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No, just another trojan horse thread to promote anti-vaxxer conspiracy theories tied tangentally to S.A.D.S., with a play on words: Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, which some are describing as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

Instead of providing reputable medical information on SADS, a clown show is provided in the form of burlesque theatre acted out by J.P.Spears (He makes the onion look like a legitimate news source). The best part of the video is where J.P.Spears is spruiking up a teeth whitening 'gob stopper' *, (would that JP had applied the gob stopper for the entirety of his You Tube performance.

For actual factual info on SADS:

Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome.

Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS): Causes and Symptoms

The investigation of sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS)—the current approach to family screening and the future role of genomics and stem cell technology

What is SADS? – Cardiac Risk in the Young

For those who watched to the lunatic end of the J.P.Spears You Tube gig...here is some actual research information on LED teeth whitening. It may be a waste of money on a possibly marginal improvement to ones dental whiteness depending on one's age, and coffee or betel nut stained teeth...If considering a home DIY teeth whitening project...your wallet, your teeth, your call.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ight_Emitting_Diode_System_on_Tooth_Bleaching

Blue Light Teeth Whitening: Is It Safe, and Does It Work?

[​IMG]
    good luck bleaching those teeth with a 'Spears' style LED gob stopper.

* gob

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. enloopious

"Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome is when someone dies suddenly and unexpectedly from a cardiac arrest, but the cause of the cardiac arrest can’t be found."

"Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS): Causes and Symptoms"
    - Why does this link have a huge Covid 19 warning at the top of it if Covid 19 has nothing to do with it?

So helpful. Thanks for posting those "facts".

A magical new thing that kills healthy adults (but also appeared at the same time as a new "vaccine" was made mandatory) appears from nowhere, and has never happened before is completely reasonable to you while adverse reaction to an untested compound with no ingredient lists made by self described Eugenesists who made trillions of dollars from it is completely ridiculous? Yeah sounds like conspiracy theory to me too.

Just for you

6. enloopious

Feels like one of these stories drops every day.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

SADS... What they put on your Death Certificate when you meet the following Criteria... Well Known, No Bullet Holes, No residual Nose Candy, and nothing else fits the autopsy results....

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  8. chelloveck

A fair description. Give the man a vaccination kewpie doll

upload_2022-10-30_2-37-38.

Answer: The link at the top of the page in the Green shaded area is for the benefit of the Cleveland Clinic's workers and visitors, so that they are aware of the Clinic's COVID-19 risk management and harm minimisation policies, practices and procedures. The information has nothing to SADS, but everything to do with making the Cleveland Clinic a safer workplace.

You're welcome. Factually accurate, true information enables people to better make informed choices, and enables health care consumers to be able to be more effective in discussing their healthcare concerns with their health professionals.

Incorrect: SADS had been diagnosed in a number of cases as far back as the 1970's, well before the appearance of the COVID-19 global pandemic. It is quite probable that SADS had presented well before the 1970's even. SADS is not magical: it is a natural pathology, which is the subject of continuing bio-medical research using the scientific method.

There's nothing new about sudden adult death syndrome - Australian Associated Press
    SADS Foundation History - SADS Foundation
    Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome - Wikipedia
    Causes of Sads - Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome

That's a fair description of how the conspiracy theory is described by anti-vaxxers. Of course there may be kernels of truth to the conspiracy theory, which gives an insubstantial theory sufficient jelly bones for conspiracists to grasp and confirm their own cooky biases.

You do seem to be familiar with them. ;)

No thankyou. JP is not much of a humorist, unless one likes the Greg Gutfeld / Don Rickles style of sardonic 'wit'.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

It is quite possible to be anti covid vax and not against all vaccines. This is what members of the cult of vax fail to understand. So, if you have people who have taken vaxes for years and suddenly do not take this shot you might want to ask yourself why instead of immediately dismissing it. You might also want to research who are the people not taking the shots here in the US. Look into what political party many of the anti vaxers were historically members of. Instead of trying to push people and this issue into nice tidy red and blue boxes maybe try and engage in an actual discussion. I don’t believe in forced vaccinations because my body my choice. I am also pro choice on abortion up to viability because my body my choice. I am many things but a hypocrite is not one of them.
    I find it funny that the MSM likes to say that Trump supporters are anti vax. Of course Trump was actively encouraging people to get the shot. However maybe he was just anti mandates which actually compared to many others would at least make his views consistent over time.
    Here's a Fairly Comprehensive List of Anti-Vaccination Celebrities
    This one from 2019 is also interesting
    The Small, Small World of Facebook’s Anti-vaxxers
    This one showing that when Trump was president democrats were ready to be anti vaxers to “resist”.
    Democrats have become the party of anti-vaxxers
    The decision to take a vaccine or not is a personal decision and should stay that way. I don’t care is someone’s reason to not take it is religious, medical, moral or political. I respect their right to decide their own medical decisions and the medical decisions of their children.

Cruisin Sloth and Capt. Tyree like this.
  10. enloopious

LOL I love how the link is trying to convince me to believe that SADS was around since the 70s.

Bengals assistant coach Adam Zimmer, 38, found dead at home by cops: Son of former Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer is remembered as the 'kindest, sweetest soul there ever was'

Bengals assistant coach Adam Zimmer dies unexpectedly at 38, his sister announces | Daily Mail Online

11. enloopious

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  12. chelloveck

I don't think the linked article is trying to convince you personally....but to paraphrase...I'm not doing your research for you ;)

but then again....

Here are three scholarly articles published in the British Lancet / Eropean Heart / and Heart British Medical Journal etc, which clearly identify SADS / Arrhythmic Death Syndrome and predating Covid19 by 12-15 years. The claim that Arrhymic Death Syndrome / SADS suddenly manifested itself with the beginning of the COVID 19 World Pandemic is without foundation.

And reports of SADS /SUDS occurring between 1981-1988

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  13. VisuTrac

[pop]

14. chelloveck

Methinks that the interlocutor is viewing the issue with a Nelsonian eye to the spyglass. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  15. enloopious

For those who don't speak Bocci let me translate:

VisuTrac is watching this conversation from a distance like a one man band... Yeah it still doesn't make sense to me either.

16. VisuTrac

more like watching
    130915222648-all-in-the-family.

Dunerunner and chelloveck like this.
  17. enloopious

You know exactly where SADS is coming from... but you're the only one.

Doctors baffled by Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) in healthy young people
    Data suggests sudden adult death syndrome due to vaccines

Yes there are articles that say the VAXX doesn't cause SADS but they also say they have no idea where it come from. They try to make some claim that past ailments cause it but no idea what triggered that. The last thing they want is for people to make the connection to a forced experimental vaccine. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THAT WERE TRUE? Even Fauci said when being pressed by Congress as to whether he did gain of function "no senator, I did not murder millions of people". That was his response to 'GOF'.

When you have a massive flood of stories fact checking and debunking something that a couple of 'conspiracy theorists' online said you actually prove their point. If they were just nut jobs saying something stupid then everyones common sense would dismiss it. However, since they moved the machinery of government and multi billion dollar news and propaganda machines to "debunk" these couple of conspiracy theorists online, it kinda does the opposite. Thou doth protest too much.

Posts Baselessly Link Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome to COVID-19 Vaccines
    Fact check: False claim that SADS is linked to the COVID-19 vaccine
    PolitiFact - Claims connecting sudden death in athletes to COVID-19 vaccines fall short of scrutiny

Here's a news story saying its true and then one right after saying its a lie. Looks like damage control to me.
    Growing proportion of COVID deaths occurring among vaccinated: ABC News analysis
    Fact-check: Are vaccinated people dying at a faster rate than unvaccinated people?

And why are late night hacks and schills calling for 'covid amnesty' for pushing their BS on the public if everything is fine?

Of course I don't expect any sort of rational answer from you. Just post some made up words and fluff and filler using a superior tone and people will like your post.

18. enloopious

19. enloopious

20. enloopious

I'm pretty sure this whole zombie apocalypse thing is quite possible... 50/50... even if you believe in the Bible it says "Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy! For your dew is a dew of light, and the earth will give birth to the dead."

More Deaths Now They Scream and Twitch 120+ Dead in Korea Street Party Heart Attacks

And why are they asking for amnesty if they did nothing wrong? they know exactly what they did and their whole house of cards is coming down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7