Been buggin' me since

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Feb 20, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

sunday morning as I was wakin up had something strange happen...

911 is a date we all remember...

BUT...

what I say as I was waking up was the word September multiple times...

then the number 10 multiple times...

I have no idea if it means anything... but felt driver to share???

Oltymer, Zimmy, Thunder5Ranch and 2 others like this.
  2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

You are probably having some precognitive dreams.

You may be able to remember more on waking, if you think about/zero in on Sept. 10 as you go to sleep, and consciously decide/intend to remember whatever you dream about.

Put a pen and notepad by your bed, and immediately write down anything and everything you can about your sleeping experience. Emotions, dreams, fragments, whatever.

Keep doing that, and the process will gradually become more and more effective, until you begin to retain 100% of your dream content.

The Science Guys have established that time and space are illusions forced upon us by the way our organic brains work. All of the information in the Cosmos exists simultaneously, and can be accessed from any place and any point in time. The Cosmos is hologrammatic in nature, and all of it is embedded in even the smallest bits of it--including single atoms and individual human brains.

There are two kinds of people that find Truth: Those who seek it, and those who are sought by it.

Oltymer, Zimmy and Bandit99 like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Dedicated to @OldDude49

I shouldn't worry too much about it, OD. The human brain is a very complex organ, the detail of which scientific discovery has barely scratched the surface. In its unconscious/semi conscious down time more so than when fully conscious, the brain is capable of acting in weird ways...you wouldn't want to be in my head most of the time when I'm awake, let alone when I am asleep or in that twilight zone of semi consciousness.

I have much the same issue as you as regards to serially referencing September...especially around about the 1st of September which is the anniversary of my wedding to my eventually to be divorced wife. :eek: As they say.....marry in haste, and repent at leisure....

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

As a child, I use to have 'visions' (for want of a better word) all the time. I actually could see what was going to happen and sometimes could even tap into it to be ready for it, like once I knew a teacher was going to give us an exam much earlier than expected, I just knew it. I was ready but the class was not.

One could rightly say, I was more astute or intuitive or had better instincts and not clairvoyant and I wouldn't dispute it; however, all I know is that it use to happen and it served me well. As I grew older and life became more and more complex the source (again, for want of a better word) became dimmer and dimmer and finally gone. I still get premonitions of sorts but very rarely and if I do then I believe them. I had one recently but fear to state it because I do not wished to be ridiculed but it was strong and left me no doubt what I needed to do and I am in the process of accomplishing it.

You might do well to trust yourself and believe them too... There is much more to life than what science can tell us at this time.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Personally I believe that in youth our brains are unchained and can literally see a very broad spectrum. It is the years of training and chaining that closes many of our brains abilities in a nice dark place where occasionally one will escape, but you dare not speak of it lest you be deemed to be a nutter :) A whole system out there devoted to keeping you thinking correctly and *Normal* with rewards for good behavior and thinking and punishments of sorts for not thinking correctly.

6. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Just let us know if it is something we need to know............like zombies!

chelloveck and Bandit99 like this.
  7. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Intelligence communities worldwide have a fear of people who are precognitive. In the old USSR anyone who demonstrated such abilities were whisked away to the Gulags. There were many people that had precognitive impressions of the 9-11 event, but since it is easy to call such people nutters, their information regarding future events were ignored by those who have the actual ability to do anything about it. I'm marking my calendar but hoping nothing transpires.

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Earlier this week , I kicked back on my couch and took a little mid day nap. I remember waking up , and in my dream as I awoke , I was explaining to someone why I felt I had the right to tell these whiny liberals to F'k off , and why I don't agree with their whiny attitudes and their Gimmydat entitlement thought process. It was so real , that I almost thought I was actually saying it as I woke up , which I may have been , which may be why I woke up to start with. Upon waking , I was like , what the heck , why was I dreaming about crap like that for ? Then after a few seconds , it dawned on me , that the TV was on and the news was on some story about whiny liberals whining about Trump and so on. So , note to self is , don't fall asleep with the news on TV. It's bad to have to wake up pissed off right off the bat , instead of the normal thought that ,,,, maybe the world cleansed itself overnight , and everybody is normal again. True story .

9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

well... as of right now I have no clue what that date means... or what year it might apply too...

nadda... could be tellin me my last day here for all I know...

just got that kinda as I wakin up... so?

Gator 45/70, Zimmy and oldman11 like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Dreams are haunting but I find they have never really been a premonition in my world. The thoughts that keep popping into your mind, time and time again are the ones that come true. Instead I see dreams as a time when one is visited.

One dream interpretation site said:
    To dream of September means good luck, changes for the better. Desires and hopes will be accomplished.

Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I believe that in medieval times some frocked theists would burn such people as witches...after a suitable period of torture of course...just to make certain that their unwholesome premonitions were of demonic origin....Be lucky, OM49 that you don't live in those times...

Gator 45/70, VisuTrac and Oltymer like this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I have a history of dreams that came to be true exactly as I saw them... started when I was very young... but this one was different so?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Was there anything more to your dream besides Sept & the 10th? Seems like there should be more. Dreams are sometimes private and I respect that but I am enjoying this thread. In the past I have read people sharing their dreams and seeing them interpreted. It is very interesting.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have a small tumor behind my minds eye, it is benign and will live with me the rest of my days. It does have some pronounced effect. I dream in vivid color, everything is connected by lines visible only to me, apparently. Nothing seems out of place, just unbalanced. Being a true believer in cause and effect, I don't look for mysticism, I just accept that for what it is. Enough data input, the subconscious will make viable prediction. Given a due amount of paranoia and the dire state of a rapidly changing world no longer familiar to those of us that began the baby boom, it seems reasonable that our mind would warn us of cognitive process with a likely result, precognition or prophesy? Could be a very fine line, just saying.

15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Know a friend who claims to know when a woman is pregnant and 1 step farther claims to see death in a persons eyes?

Motomom34 and Zimmy like this.
  16. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If I dream about an old acquaintance they will undoubtedly show up somewhere in my life again in a few days.

That's all I got. I believe others have much more to work with.

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I wish... can not remember anything more... just the month and number...

although I have had some where I knew certain people were going to show up in my life... and they did...

I call em bingo's... means I'm where I should be when I should be... that's about it...

also things and places... but such was always delivered in such a way that I could not see it till it happened...

mostly...

also... I just knew certain things were going to happen... and they happened... even if I tried to warn or stop those things...

what makes it terrible is I have not been able to make people around me believe...

truly sucks KNOWING a thing... and knowing there is nothing you can do to prevent or get people to listen...

cause... no one believes you...

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7